#1January 25th, 2011 · 01:16 AM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Music for a project
Hey all,
I have been working on putting a project together that involves YouTube and volunteering in the community. I would go into more details, but I must wait before I spill any beans. This is an ambitious project though and it requires a major effort on my part and a few others working on it. It will be months in the making and possibly up to a year.
As a YouTube partner, I would need to use content that is 100% un-infringed content. The videos being made will need some background music and a theme song. I was hoping that a few Ampers would offer to let me use some of their beats for this. Credit would be given when they are used, either in the credits or in the description. Also, the website that would work alongside the YouTube channel would carry a list of contributers and how to reach them.
For the most part I am looking for stuff that has no vocals, but I am sure I could put ones with them to use as well. Clip length could be anything from 20 seconds to 15 minutes really. If the channel takes off and really does well I will be sure to promote BandAmp using that channel. As well, if there is decent success I will be able to either pay the artist for their work...mostly if the music is used regularly and especially if it is selected for the theme/intro/exit music. I do not wish to hold copyright, only permission to use. Although, if a theme song is chosen, perhaps we could come to a purchase agreement.
Again, this project is in the early phases, so there is much work to be done. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. If any potential contributors wish to hear more details, I can share via email. I can be contacted at: aworldtosee@hushmail.com
I check it about 50 times a day, so a response should be timely.
Thanks again!
Mark

EDIT: ps. Feel free to subscribe to AWorldToSee on Youtube. It will be some time before videos start popping up, but I would very much appreciate your support in subscribing...it all helps a million percent!
#2January 25th, 2011 · 03:04 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Need a link for 'AWorldToSee'
#3January 25th, 2011 · 03:10 AM
#4January 25th, 2011 · 01:03 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Iszil and Anotherdusk did video uploads here recently. Can they be considered for our utube channel ?
#5January 25th, 2011 · 07:57 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
If they wanted them to be included, absolutely. I just need a link to download them and I can pop them up. If you can link me to the videos and if Iszil and Anotherdusk post here saying I can upload them, they will be up within 24 hours.
I look forward to checking them out!

Remember I can make videos for audio if anyone needs it done. It is pretty basic but it works...check out FLYER7747's vids that are up on www.youtube.com/BandAmpOfficial If I do the video for it, it will take a couple days.
#6January 25th, 2011 · 08:04 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Denis wrote…
Need a link for 'AWorldToSee'

Thanks for subscribing Denis. I really appreciate it!
#7January 27th, 2011 · 08:45 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Music for a project
I subscribed, Dusty..keep up the great work...let me know if you need anything from me
#8January 27th, 2011 · 09:16 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
I am looking for stuff that has no vocals
Excepted one track IŽm making throughout instrumental music of differnt , various styles and genres .
No matter what youŽre looking for I can imagine youŽll gonna find some fitting stuff .
Check it out if ya like .
cheers        U.L.I.
#9January 27th, 2011 · 01:23 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Thanks Ralph for subscribing. Every subscription helps long term.
ULI, thanks so much! I will take you up on that offer.

I am off today and have the weekend off too, so if anyone has any videos for me to put on the Amp channel on youtube, let me know.
#10January 27th, 2011 · 03:46 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
For anyone who does want to allow me to use their songs, please send a letter with any restrictions and such to aworldtosee@hushmail.com so I have it on file.

EDIT:  Sheesh I missed a letter in my email addy. It is correct now. Thanks for telling me ULI!
Thanks!
#11January 28th, 2011 · 03:22 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx for reply, dusty!  Maybe transmission works better next time .
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 6:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.