#1November 23rd, 2007 · 03:26 PM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
Nashville?
guys if i found a campsite around nashville for the 08 bandamp party who would come? i couldnt like prepare it but some voulonteers from the amp could set things up and stuff so im just asking a campsite around nashville acoustic giutars,campfires? what do you say!
#2November 23rd, 2007 · 08:10 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey
This is what we were thinking too...  So, let's see, it could be in Nashville area, or it could be anywhere really... the problem is, I know you couldn't travel far, but unfortunately some of the other members couldn't travel that far either...  it needs to be somewhat centralized based on the ones coming... so, lets figure this out, and get the plans started NOW>

So far we have a vote for Nashville, Anyone else?

JimK
#3November 23rd, 2007 · 09:20 PM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
nashville would be sortof easy because it has the international airport right there!!! and plus I COULD ATTEND!!!!! it would be great!!!
#4November 24th, 2007 · 01:04 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Ninjaguy wrote…
nashville would be sortof easy because it has the international airport right there!!! and plus I COULD ATTEND!!!!! it would be great!!!

So does Columbus Ohio, and Chicago Illinois, and Kansas City MO, and Indianapolis Ind. and Las Vegas NV, and Oakland CA(Win lose or tie, Raider till I die)...

hehehehehe....  Just razzin ya...  Airport isn't the problem, but I probably wouldn't fly, I prefer to drive.. But, some people can't fly, for health reasons, or other, have you tried to take a guitar on a plane? it isn't easy man.. It used to be... but now, they are totally freaky.. even on domestic flights.. The main thing is, who iwll attend? when is it going to be? and then where?  I mean there are TONS of parks and campgrounds ALL over this fine land... You can't set it up, but you're the only one IN Nashville, so it makes it hard...  Someone would have to go down and scope out which ones would allow a party like this, and make sure it's suitable for Bandamp, then pay the fees, then go back, before the get together, to get everything setup, and ready.. This would be hard for most struggling working musicians... We need to find a place, but that truly is last on the list.. first, a date, then who will go for sure, then we can try to centralize it to all who will attend, and one(or more) of the attendees can volunteer(be picked randomly, or not) to get the place, and have it ready.. It won't really be hard to set up, all that needs done, is that someone will have to be there with plenty of time to set up a screen house/gazebo type thing, and maybe a tent or two, and havesome ice and beer ready for when I arrive.. HAHAHAHAHAHA... Unless it's me that sets it up, in which case I will be ready for when you arrive, and you can give me cold beer...

JimK
#5November 24th, 2007 · 11:59 AM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
lol yea anyway i was just saying i really wanted to come to one of the bandamp parties!!!! and this way it would be relatively easy!!! but whatevr idk i gueess it would be hard..... lol i bet im the only 14 year old who saves up for when he is 18 to go to a bandamp party!!!! ive been saving for 6 months now!!!!
#6November 24th, 2007 · 12:58 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Can parents come >_
#7November 24th, 2007 · 04:20 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
MeowMachine wrote…
Can parents come >_

SURE!  Not just can parents come, but parents can join, become members, you can bring friends, family,                                                     and depending on where it's at, perhaps even pets!!

So, tell everyone you know!  Bandamp party!  Music and food and LOTS OF FUN!!  If your old enough, and want beer, bring some, I will try to supply some other beverages as well, and if everyone can bring some extra beer, soda,and other things others may enjoy... We can make this a great time!

JimK
#8November 24th, 2007 · 04:28 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
cool :]
cause just about the only I could ever go(until I'm out of the house)

and of course instruments,family,good attitude,and the intent of having fun

#9November 24th, 2007 · 05:17 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
MeowMachine wrote…
cool :]
cause just about the only I could ever go(until I'm out of the house)

and of course instruments,family,good attitude,and the intent of having fun
 :D

Tell your parents, that me and my wife(Nakedtoes4me) are bringing our son, who is 10.. He is Dusty on here..

We took him last time too... they can see the photos from Spoon's, hopefully this get together will be bigger, we want to get allot of members and family and friends..  NEVER be afraid  to bring family, that is what this site is all about.. we are all family here... 

Don't forget, everyone bring some food!!!!  We will have a potluck.... 

JimK
#10November 24th, 2007 · 05:34 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
well I discussed the party thing a while ago and she flipped out!
I could see her points(a.we don't have the money b.I don't 'know' you guys c.I met you all on the internet d.I'm too 'young')

I'll just talk to you about it later Jim. 
#11November 28th, 2007 · 04:13 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Are there bears in nashville?
Country Music 
Line Dancing
Honky Tonk Women
Kids
Sounds good.
#12November 28th, 2007 · 06:26 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Nashville?
this is getting cooler by the second

nashville ................... would be nice

the fish
#13November 29th, 2007 · 08:56 AM
15 threads
63 posts
United States of America
  SEE!!!!!! lol      I love nashville its completely AWESOME!!!! there is soooo much to do!!!!! lol  there is one campsite im thinking  of by a this lake on your way out of nashville towards murphysburrow it seems cool and there is a lake right beside it----yes!!!        but yea its should completely ROCK!!!!!!!!!! and even though country music is dominate there is underlying roots of rock!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.