#1December 11th, 2010 · 02:50 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
happy birthday, TK
Herzlichen Glühstrumpf..........äääähh Glückwunsch  zum Geburtstag, Carsten.. 
Es ist wieder ein Jährchen geschafft in Gesundheit , Reichtum und Schönheit und ich wünsch dir fürs Nächste
von allem noch´n Schüppchen obendrauf . Feiere schön ins neue Lebensjahr mit deinen Lieben..
Tschööhöö!!!!! 

#2December 11th, 2010 · 05:13 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
DITTO (translation of ULI's post above) 

Thank mantle .......... äääähh birthday, Carsten .. 
It is again made one more years in health, wealth and beauty and I wish you for Next
on top of everything noch'n scales. Celebrate the beautiful new life with your loved ones ..
Tschööhöö !!!!!  
#3December 11th, 2010 · 05:22 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!
Zum Geburtstag liebe TK

Tschööhöö !!!!! ..... Gesundheit!      
#4December 11th, 2010 · 10:29 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Happy Birthday Carsten! (Just remember, no matter how many birthdays you have, you'll never catch up with me!!!)
#5December 11th, 2010 · 12:13 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Happy Birthday matey

I am sure you are enjoying a fine celebration indeed! Don't eat too much cake though...

send my regards to all who are there that I've met
#6December 11th, 2010 · 12:42 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Denis wrote…

It is again made one more years in health, wealth and beauty and I wish you for Next
on top of everything noch'n scales. Celebrate the beautiful new life with your loved ones ..
Tschööhöö !!!!!   ;)

That's a really fantastic translation and made me laugh at some parts  "noch'n scales"  that's absolutely gorgeous... LOL
#7December 11th, 2010 · 12:51 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Thank's people
Have had full house today and now I am going to the pub eating some saucage.
@PX: I'll met Wolfgang and Annette there. They're playing with their "David & Heart" country music.
@ULI: Glühwein passt better bei diesem scheiß wetter and thx for this nice B3 clip

Cheers all who know me well
It's saturday night now and I can sleep very long tomorrow to prevent from hangovers

Etwas auf Deutsch:

Ich weiß schon, warum ich immer noch Mitglied bei Bandamp bin, nach all den Jahren. Danke für die Freundschaften und danke für die tolle Zeit mit Euch allen.
#8December 11th, 2010 · 04:53 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Happy Birthdayyyyy TK! (:

Have some cake for me!
#9December 11th, 2010 · 05:00 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
HBD, TK!
#10December 12th, 2010 · 03:48 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Denis wrote…

Tschööhöö !!!!!   ;)
Those translating machines (google / bablefish etc...) are unusable traps(crap).
They´re mostly producing verbal bul......it.
My post to TK was a wordplay in german based on phonetic similarities which doesn´t make any sence in
another language.(also in german....hehe) . "Glühstrumpf -- Glückwunsch" sound similar and is a point / joke like a "Freudian slip" .
That´s why I prefer to "puzzle" my posts together by using a normal dictionary (LEO). I´m sure they´re full of grammatical mistakes and sometimes I have some problems to understand everthing right , but it seems I´m able to get myself across to y´all . If not , lemme know , please .
U.L.I.
#11December 12th, 2010 · 05:04 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Denis wrote…

Tschööhöö !!!!!   ;)
Those translating machines (google / bablefish etc...) are unusable traps(crap).
They´re mostly producing verbal bul......it.
My post to TK was a wordplay in german based on phonetic similarities which doesn´t make any sence in
another language.(also in german....hehe) . "Glühstrumpf -- Glückwunsch" sound similar and is a point / joke like a "Freudian slip" .
That´s why I prefer to "puzzle" my posts together by using a normal dictionary (LEO). I´m sure they´re full of grammatical mistakes and sometimes I have some problems to understand everthing right , but it seems I´m able to get myself across to y´all . If not , lemme know , please .
U.L.I.

Who cares, as they say in the UK "It's the thought that counts"....
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 2:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.