#1December 2nd, 2010 · 10:59 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
The Man Live
I found this clip on my computer, its us Kunadiuns playing The Man back in 2008. 

We haven't seen each other since then, so no actual rehearsals or jamming goin on since then, but we're all gettin better (and we are doing "long distance recording").  Don't you hate the fact that the world is so huge?
#2December 2nd, 2010 · 11:04 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Once again, me on drums (thebigguyconnor), craig on guitar (thekunadiun), austin on vocals (austinchicken), kenneth on keys (drkole).

Every now and then you can hear my dad singing along .
#3December 4th, 2010 · 12:17 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Cool! I think I've seen the music video for this, a live recording of this is just as impressive! Nice work guys, keep it up!

--XFactor--
#4December 4th, 2010 · 09:49 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Thanks!  heh, I just realized you can hear a cat the beginning
#5December 5th, 2010 · 12:07 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
It sounds funny 'cause the cat makes the noise after you hit the drum...

Animals have rights too!

--XFactor--
#6December 5th, 2010 · 12:09 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
XFactor wrote…
It sounds funny 'cause the cat makes the noise after you hit the drum...

Animals have rights too!

--XFactor--

LOL! yeah he was probably like, holy crap that was loud, im gettin out a here
#7December 5th, 2010 · 05:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
"MEEOUT"

But a black cat is pretty cool in your first video though!

You know I love this song...I'm just waiting around for you to learn how to play it properly !!!

#8December 6th, 2010 · 10:53 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol dear god how i would love to play it properly. i think connor is turning us into a one hit wonder here. hes essentially just reused our old crappy recording of the man 1000 times putting it to videos and whatnot. i've got to say we are 1000000 times better now, and all we have to show for it is this. depressing right? well its not that bad... lol 
#9December 9th, 2010 · 08:46 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
TheKunadiun wrote…
lol dear god how i would love to play it properly. i think connor is turning us into a one hit wonder here. hes essentially just reused our old crappy recording of the man 1000 times putting it to videos and whatnot. i've got to say we are 1000000 times better now, and all we have to show for it is this. depressing right? well its not that bad... lol  ;)

this isnt the same clip over again, this is somethin different (a live version... get ur dad to unblock the youtube and watch it up).

the problem is we're not together so we can't make any new videos, so anything I post will automatically be two years old... and its gettin harder and harder to make anything new out of our old footage... lol

ARRGH.

will someone please invent either a time machine or a matter transporter/teleporter thing?  basically just invent a tardis, please and thank you
#10December 10th, 2010 · 04:48 AM
1 threads
2 posts
United States of America
New To this Forum
I am Sharlene Laura, an ardent music lover. I am new to this forum and I wish to have extended friends and acquaintances here as I feel this is quite a friendly forum.
#11December 10th, 2010 · 07:28 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
thebigguyconnor wrote…
TheKunadiun wrote…
lol dear god how i would love to play it properly. i think connor is turning us into a one hit wonder here. hes essentially just reused our old crappy recording of the man 1000 times putting it to videos and whatnot. i've got to say we are 1000000 times better now, and all we have to show for it is this. depressing right? well its not that bad... lol  ;)

this isnt the same clip over again, this is somethin different (a live version... get ur dad to unblock the youtube and watch it up).

the problem is we're not together so we can't make any new videos, so anything I post will automatically be two years old... and its gettin harder and harder to make anything new out of our old footage... lol

ARRGH.

will someone please invent either a time machine or a matter transporter/teleporter thing?  basically just invent a tardis, please and thank you

its still shooting a dead horse
#12December 11th, 2010 · 11:25 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
re: New To this Forum
sharlenelaura wrote…
I am Sharlene Laura, an ardent music lover. I am new to this forum and I wish to have extended friends and acquaintances here as I feel this is quite a friendly forum.

I am Connor McBrine-Ellis, an avid drummer lover.  I am not new to this forum, but as a fellow spammer and Avangar Technologies announces the beginning of a new unprecendented global employment campaign.
reviser yeller winers butchery twenties
Due to company's exploding growth Avangar is expanding business to the European region.
During last employment campaign over 1500 people worldwide took part in Avangar's business
and more than half of them are currently employed by the company. And now we are offering you
one more opportunity to earn extra money working with Avangar Technologies.
druggists blame classy gentry Aladdin

We are looking for honest, responsible, hard-working people that can dedicate 2-4 hours of their
time per day and earn extra £300-500 weekly. All offered positions are currently part-time
and give you a chance to work mainly from home.
lovelies hockey Malton meager reordered

Please visit Avangar's corporate web site (dfeghettp://www.avangar.com/sta/home/0077.htm) for more details regarding these vacancies.
#13December 11th, 2010 · 11:26 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
hooray for spam.

Kunadiun, I give you permission to shoot the dead duck or whatever you said
#14December 11th, 2010 · 11:26 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
also, craig did you even watch it?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.