#1October 31st, 2010 · 11:56 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
vote on which song i should cover next on my youtube channel
In case you guys don't know, I have a youtube channel where I post drum videos and stuff of me playing live, check it out here: http://youtube.com/thebigguyconnor

I put a vote and suggestion box up on there for people to vote and suggest songs for me to cover on the drums (or maybe on the guitar?).

Check it out, submit some ideas, and watch the videos up!

On a totally random note, here is me on drums playing paranoid android:
#2October 31st, 2010 · 11:58 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
I edited all the videos for the camp on that youtube channel from the video I embedded on there.  They paid me quite nicely, because its non-profit and all that.

It's a fun summer job!  I filmed all 6 concerts (There were 6 weeks of the camp), with 3 cameras and synced them all and edited it together, and they recorded the concert in multitrack and I mixed it.
#3November 1st, 2010 · 04:34 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
That was good....well drummings excellent.
You guys need to practice your vocals...together.
But your definitely a bunch of hippies though...wonderful
Only 14 to go................
#4November 1st, 2010 · 09:17 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
kings wrote…
That was good....well drummings excellent.
You guys need to practice your vocals...together.
But your definitely a bunch of hippies though...wonderful
Only 14 to go................

It was pretty quickly thrown together - I was mainly there to videotape.  I'd like to focus more on working on my own original songs in the future.
#5November 1st, 2010 · 07:24 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Wow...not only is this cover really cool, (one of my favorite all time songs - I even attempted a cover of it myself, but couldn't manage the vocals) but I just spent quite a while really entertained on your you tube channel exploring all those cool camp videos. There's some kids with potential there! Really good drumming on some of those videos there, Connor!
#6November 1st, 2010 · 10:52 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
battlecat wrote…
Wow...not only is this cover really cool, (one of my favorite all time songs - I even attempted a cover of it myself, but couldn't manage the vocals) but I just spent quite a while really entertained on your you tube channel exploring all those cool camp videos. There's some kids with potential there! Really good drumming on some of those videos there, Connor!

Thanks so much battlecat

My youtube channel is one of my favorite things, I think it does a pretty good job of showcasing myself musically, among other things.

Camp was fun, but I really want to focus on songwriting and producing some of my own solo music and more music with TheKunadiun.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.