1 2 3

#16October 29th, 2010 · 12:08 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada

The FIFA 11 Soundtrack is simply amazing. Been listening to it on my iPod daily since I bought the game!

--XFactor--
#17October 29th, 2010 · 03:39 PM
3 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Ingram Hill
I was a big fan when they put out their first album in like 2004 so when I heard they put out a new album this year I was pretty psyched! Definitely a great album worth the wait…if you don’t know them I’d recommend listening to As Long As I’m With You, Miss Kennedy and Hey Girl
#18October 29th, 2010 · 05:42 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
re: Ingram Hill
postmuzik wrote…
I was a big fan when they put out their first album in like 2004 so when I heard they put out a new album this year I was pretty psyched! Definitely a great album worth the wait…if you don’t know them I’d recommend listening to As Long As I’m With You, Miss Kennedy and Hey Girl

Never heard of them!!  I'll check them out when I get a chance!

Welcome to the AMP!!

its an awesome community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#19October 30th, 2010 · 01:01 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
XFactor wrote…

The FIFA 11 Soundtrack is simply amazing. Been listening to it on my iPod daily since I bought the game!

--XFactor--

Some soundtracks from games are quite surprisingly awesome!!!  I love the world of goo soundtrack.

Check it out here (FREE!!!): http://2dboy.com/2009/01/20/world-of-goo-soundtrack-now-available-for-download/

Indie games have the best music!!!  Simcity has a couple cool tunes also though
#20October 30th, 2010 · 01:05 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
TheKunadiun wrote…
what im listening to:
Pink Floyd, Blur, The National, Muse, Rush, Catherine Wheel, Radiohead, ELO, Nirvana, Bauhaus, The Cure

for me, in this format right now it's probably:

Nirvana, David Bowie, The Housemartins, Jimi Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Our Lady Peace, Pavement, Rush, Supertramp
#21October 30th, 2010 · 03:32 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
The Kooks - specifically the Inside In Inside Out album
MGMT
Modest Mouse
Yeasayer
The Postal Service
Metric
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes
The Avett Brothers
Band of Horses

Very chill stuff lately. Very chill.
#22October 31st, 2010 · 12:58 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
I'm listening to an awesome 60s band I just discovered called Nazz.

Crazy drummer!
#23November 2nd, 2010 · 11:50 AM
3 threads
2 posts
United States of America
Eartha
Really experimental rock with a little pop flair...Eartha is a Grammy winner who put out 2 soul albums over 7 years ago and then came out fresh with this crazy rock album

might need to listen once or twice to get into it - try this download on AOL

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/11/02/free-music-tuesday-eartha-jesse-ruben-taproot-and-mor/
#24November 2nd, 2010 · 12:42 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
re: Eartha
postmuzik wrote…
Really experimental rock with a little pop flair...Eartha is a Grammy winner who put out 2 soul albums over 7 years ago and then came out fresh with this crazy rock album

might need to listen once or twice to get into it - try this download on AOL

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/11/02/free-music-tuesday-eartha-jesse-ruben-taproot-and-mor/

From soul to rock... never thought I'd hear of that
#25November 8th, 2010 · 12:10 PM
3 threads
2 posts
United States of America
re: re: Eartha
From soul to rock... never thought I'd hear of that[/quote]

HAHA i know, its a bit crazy. I had a friend who was really into her as a soul/gospel artist and then turned me on to her for this album. Still not sure my thoughts on it
#26November 30th, 2010 · 04:45 AM
1 posts
Denmark
Music I listen to. :)
I'm listening to alot of music. Mostly it is In Flames, Lamb of God, Job for a Cowboy, KoRn and Mudvayne, so mostly death metal / thrash metal. But I love Skrillex too and alot of the Overclocked remixes of Nintendo games and other console games.
#27November 30th, 2010 · 09:55 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
listening to
Alex Boye'    Christmas Time Is Here.
#28November 30th, 2010 · 10:04 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Rush - Exit... Stage Left

Fantastic live album other than the fact they put fadeouts and fadeins in between pretty much every track, it loses the live feel because of that!
#29November 30th, 2010 · 10:05 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
thebigguyconnor wrote…
Some soundtracks from games are quite surprisingly awesome!!!  I love the world of goo soundtrack.

Check it out here (FREE!!!): http://2dboy.com/2009/01/20/world-of-goo-soundtrack-now-available-for-download/

Indie games have the best music!!!  Simcity has a couple cool tunes also though

Awesome! I listened to a few tracks and that is definitely my style of music! And yes, SimCity does have good music! However, I don't think SimCity is an indie game, it's made by EA (and I dislike EA for their poor game testing and customer support, but you could say that about a lot of big companies).

Thanks for sharing the news about World of Goo!

--XFactor--
#30December 1st, 2010 · 03:00 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
re: What are you guys listening to right now?
thebigguyconnor wrote…

I'm finding I'm really into supertramp these days.

dunno why

I am listening to my new girl friend... she's talking a lot.... I'm nodding a lot.... and sometimes you can recognize some content.
But I love her somehow 
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.