#1July 30th, 2006 · 01:22 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
A Game
I was bored and started surfing the net, and found this game, so i figured, heck, why not share it.

http://zwok-game.com/
It's an addictive worm-style game, if you know what that means. Unfortunately, there is no community whatsoever.
But it's pretty cool.
#2July 30th, 2006 · 01:41 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
game
I have played this...

Drives me batty

but yes, fun
               JimK
#3July 30th, 2006 · 02:26 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
what a dumb game. you start out with a really iffy weapon and have to learn the game with that, which takes up a lot of effort... while you hit the arena with guys that can move further and have cluster bombs and all...

nice going. How motivating.
#4July 30th, 2006 · 03:10 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
LOL PX.
I thought it was really easy to start; the guys can't move faster than you, they have the same amount of time. And the weapons aren't really that big of a deal unless you know how to use them, plus you get acess to them after a few games.
The cluster bombs are really sort of useless, in my opinion. THe only things I use are the rollers and sometimes bouncers.

What really bugs me is that there is no respectable chat system or community.
#5July 30th, 2006 · 06:05 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
The damn game is too addictive.. I made it to the 23874 position.. I am an uber lord... I have a hit accuracy of 35% and I kill everybody I come across..... Oh... and I met a lovely young lady there... PinkAngel... atleast I believe she's a woman... And she said "Lol!" when I managed to kill the last of the enemies by having a cluster bomb blow up inside of him... Ha! How about that.... Ain't that cute??

Anywho.... Quite the Hype of the Day isn't it?
#6July 31st, 2006 · 03:30 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
nightmares
See why I don't like games like this??? it's because they suck.... they suck me in.... Well atleast I made it to 18666th place today (no kidding!) And still titled Overlord or something. I don't think that's a bad title.

Well.... If this is going to cause any sleep disturbances like old Doom II used to back in the day, I'm going to do something horrible to you Oldies... for making me play that wretched game! I'm serious!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 7:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.