#1July 30th, 2010 · 11:05 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Can someone who speaks Russian translate for me?
Hi AMPers!

I know I haven't posted any audio lately, but I'm very close to uploading a new track...

I've been working on a piece called Club 7, and I managed to find an acapella MaxiMist's (a Russian rap artist's) song, Ресницы (Eyelashes, in English?). As displayed by the name and origin of the artist, the vocals are indeed in Russian. Because I have used someone else's copyrighted material, I went ahead and contacted their 'PR-Manager' (as they have been referred to on the website) with an e-mail. I received a message in reply, but due to possible loss of meaning during translation, I would just like to ask if anyone on BandAMP will be willing to read the reply that I received and translate it. (Of course, it doesn't have to be word-for-word; I just want to know what permissions I have been granted by the artist, as well as the requests that have been made.)

The request for permission I sent was run through an online translator (written in English, translated to Russian), and the reply that was sent back (written in Russian, translated to English), well, I'm afraid there are some parts that I don't understand.

Thanks for reading, this is important to me, and I hope someone can help out.

--XFactor--

P.S. Am I allowed to post the reply I received onto BandAMP?
#2July 30th, 2010 · 01:24 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Being that this was a personal message not intended for public view, my suggestion would be for you to wait until someone volunteers to translate for you, then share the message with that person via pm for translation.
#3July 30th, 2010 · 01:46 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Okay, sounds good.

Thanks, Battlecat!

--XFactor--
#4July 30th, 2010 · 10:23 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I think we had an active Russian member. IIRC, it was "Sound".
Not completely sure about that.

> Iszil
#5July 31st, 2010 · 03:34 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Thanks Iszil - I have contacted him and am waiting for his reply!

--XFactor--
#6July 31st, 2010 · 03:54 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
You better post a review on any of his songs because you don't get an e-mail notification for PMs.

> Iszil
#7August 11th, 2010 · 02:35 AM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Hey! I speak russian fluently. Feel free to PM me.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 8:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.