#1July 15th, 2010 · 02:04 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I'm Afraid of Everyone
I'm Afraid of Everyone

has anyone heard of the National? are they any good? i heard that song the other day and found it a bit intriguing...it might be a bit mainstream-ish for me...but maybe i'll check em out
#2July 15th, 2010 · 12:34 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: I'm Afraid of Everyone
TheKunadiun wrote…
I'm Afraid of Everyone

has anyone heard of the National? are they any good? i heard that song the other day and found it a bit intriguing...it might be a bit mainstream-ish for me...but maybe i'll check em out
Okay spammer, who are you and what have you done with TheKunadiun?
#3July 15th, 2010 · 01:16 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol
i figure its my turn to give a little spam back. why? who knows. im probably insane.

in actual news i got a ticket to go see roger waters live in phoenix, az!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
#4July 17th, 2010 · 12:58 AM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
Kunadiun,
       Hey man, long time no see..  I'm just throwing in my two cents here but, the best thing I think I ever did was disregard labels, Mainstream or not bra if you like it you like it! Don't worry about who listens to what and what (DS chuckles to himself) "THE MAN" tells you to listen to haha It has really opened my eyes to some classy acts of all styles and genres.. I love it man my music has benefited greatly from it (I think) but I'm just saying what I think, TOTALLY off topic as I usually am.. but Good To See You!

Yours Truly,
                                                                          Sasquatch
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 8:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.