#1June 28th, 2010 · 10:41 PM
1 threads
Singapore
Elyzia - A Singapore Band
Dear All,

We are Elyzia, a 4pc rock band from Singapore. We write and play our original songs and hope to share our music with you. We'll upload our works here as soon as we can and it would be a great honor if you could check out our work!

Thank you!

Warmest Regards,
Elyzia
Offical website @ www.elyziaband.com!
#2June 29th, 2010 · 01:06 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I think you've missed the point of this site. It isn't to post external links of your band. I encourage you to upload any songs you've recorded here, but first listen and review to at least 3 other songs members have uploaded. Once you uploaded any songs you or your band have recorded, I'm sure all of us would be more than happy to give them a listen and review. Its a community here. There is give and take. Not just take.

Welcome to the amp!
#3June 30th, 2010 · 12:32 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Elyzia - A Singapore Band
Elyzia wrote…
Dear All,

We are Elyzia, a 4pc rock band from Singapore. We write and play our original songs and hope to share our music with you. It would be a great honor if you could check out our work!

You may visit our offical website @ www.elyziaband.com! Thank you!

Warmest Regards,
Elyzia
We are on Alive Not Dead, Facebook & Twitter too!
Yes a Selamat datang to bandAmp......but writing to the New York Times and telling them you make news is not really the point is it!
So what exactly do you have as music?
 Like theK explained review 3 songs and you can start uploading your own stuff to BandAmp. And if you keep on doing that and join in with this wonderful community you could then one day go to another site and tell them you can be found on Alive Not Dead, Facebook, Twitter and BandAmp
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 6th, 2024 · 1:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.