#1June 15th, 2010 · 06:52 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
What's wrong with me?
I have had no desire to listen to any music lately.
What-so-ever.
When I'm driving, I don't even turn on my radio.
Is this some phase all musicians go through? :/

#2June 16th, 2010 · 03:05 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Not wanting to listen to music is strange.....I have times when I just dont want to do somethings, like make music...because I'm not in the mood, either tired after work or my heads full of other things.

Maybe you need the space around you ?
And maybe it's shit radio ?

#3June 16th, 2010 · 03:12 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Probably brought on by stress, your mind/soul  is seeking peace & quite...Go with it and do what ever that chills you out.

Yeah I go through similar phases, don't worry about it, it will return when the time is right.
#4June 16th, 2010 · 12:22 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
you know a lot of musically inclined or otherwise creative people I know have this craving for silence... As a wise person once said - music is as much about the notes you're playing as it is about the silence in between..

Also, creative people like to have the room to think.. Music on radio tends to disturb, distract and distort thoughts. Personally I can't stand radio at all, I don't even have a receiver and if I can help it, there is no radio on the workfloor either.

So what is wrong with you? You are creatively minded, and you want to get away from distractions, to ride your own mindwaves...

Basically, I'm saying more or less the same as what Denis just said, but in a whole lot more words
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 12:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.