#1June 2nd, 2010 · 12:48 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
2 New Rush Singles
Today (June 1st) RUSH released 2 new singles off of their upcoming album "Clockwork Angels" which is to be released sometime in 2011 I believe. The new singles are "Caravan" and "BU2B" and are available on iTunes and Zune Marketplace and Amazon and many others.
They can be described as "heavy rush rock" in my opinion. Similar to Snakes and Arrows and Vapor Trails. rush still rocks!
#2June 2nd, 2010 · 09:23 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I listened to the yesterday. "Caravan" is pretty good, actually...

But, probably, the rest of the album will be as bad as "Vapor Trails" or "Snakes & Arrows", their previous work. I just hope they don't continue disappointing me... although...

What am I saying!? It's seems Rush is coming to Chile in October, so, no matter how bad their new album could be, if they come I'll be the happiest person ever!
Plus McCartney is coming on April next year, so what else could I ask??? After that I can die easily!

I agree though: Rush still rocks... but playing their classics, because, except for a few songs on each album, their later work is really poor (poor in comparison with their old stuff, because probably it's better than 90% of the rest of the bands that sound nowadays, but still not good).

> Iszil
#3June 3rd, 2010 · 11:14 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I agreew with what your saying with their old and new stuff.
their older stuff was just way more classic and genius the new stuff is meh okay but at least its rush
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 9:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.