1 2
#16April 18th, 2010 · 06:37 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Hey guys...I'm really getting sick of all this BS. The last thing we need is drama. and it seems to be a 24/7 deal with this guy. He loves it. Every time I log in there's more crap going on because of this guy. And I'm totally sick of it. I'm here for the music and for all of my fellow ampers who I have made friends with. The more we pay attention to this guy, the more he's going to keep on doing this stuff. Who in their right mind makes an account and then talks about HIMSELF to us while using a different name...This is total BULLSHIT....he needs to go and be kept gone...
#17April 18th, 2010 · 07:25 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
re: .
FLYER7747 wrote…
Hey guys...I'm really getting sick of all this BS. The last thing we need is drama. and it seems to be a 24/7 deal with this guy. He loves it. Every time I log in there's more crap going on because of this guy. And I'm totally sick of it. I'm here for the music and for all of my fellow ampers who I have made friends with. The more we pay attention to this guy, the more he's going to keep on doing this stuff. Who in their right mind makes an account and then talks about HIMSELF to us while using a different name...This is total BULLSHIT....he needs to go and be kept gone...

I get your point, however it's still funny.
Of course, this will last a few days, then BandAMP will return to normality. It will eventually decay.
Ralph, this just spiced the cummunity a bit, since it's been pretty quiet lately .

> Iszil
#18April 18th, 2010 · 08:42 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I agree if fais comes back im gone until hes gone. it sure has added some spice and stuff sure and it was funny at times but it was constant turmoil and BS.

and i hate all this crap about it being quiet around here lately...its been quiet around here lately since Mr. Mudd started bandamp....and thats the way it should stay. a nice quiet community who all "know" eachother and love listening to eachothers songs and stuff like that

P.S. (and maybe its been less active from a few members but things come up etc...bandamp is still alive...and we dont need fais to "keep it alive" for us)
#19April 19th, 2010 · 10:00 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)

#20April 19th, 2010 · 11:09 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol

so its definitively true.
#21April 19th, 2010 · 11:20 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Hey guys, Im kinda new here, Im just woundering what kinda stunt fias54 pulled, was he rating his own stuff or something?

Anyways

Iszil and king's, Just want to tell ya thanks for the input, you two always have something good to say.
you too flyer.

Aarondeager
#22April 19th, 2010 · 11:24 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Oh, now I see, What a dumb ass, People actually do this? Wow
#23April 20th, 2010 · 01:23 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol yeah
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 9:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.