#1July 8th, 2006 · 06:58 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
BAND AMP CD......... AGAIN!
if you want to join and help out with this years band amp cd, send your name to  my pm please, and scratch every thing i wrote before this......... thanks again,

paper doll

*im re-poasting because i'm going to run it diffrently than i said i was going to. also whn i have selceted names i will pm you back to let you know who has made it and the deatails and also a date and time to meet in chat

thanks again
paper doll
#2July 10th, 2006 · 07:11 AM
7 posts
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As far as I know, in the previous "BAndamp CD" effort (about half a year ago), they used to have a pannel of people who collectively decided on who's to be on the CD (by voting individually and then consolidating their votes to make alist of the highest-rated songs)

Is it going tobe just you now to decide who makes it or not? Hmmm...
#3July 10th, 2006 · 11:16 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i was at the head of the cd-making effort last time, or rather, myself and heylittlelady2005, and i've revised our process a little bit and i've given paperdoll some suggestions.  she'll be the head of the effort this time, but it's up to her how she's going to work it   unfortunately, i can't be all that involved this time around, but in 2008, i will be for sure.  (ug.. that sounds like such a long time from now )
#4July 10th, 2006 · 08:55 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
well i may not be able to get his thing going! not many people have expressed and interest in helping out, so unless i get valenteres this is going to stay jus t the same!!!!!!!!!
#5July 17th, 2006 · 11:18 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
check out this thread please: Upsizing BandAmp

i was jsut having a thought.  perhaps we can adapt the approach on this bandamp cd...?
#6August 8th, 2006 · 03:42 PM
24 posts
United States of America
alittlepaperdoll wrote…
well i may not be able to get his thing going! not many people have expressed and interest in helping out, so unless i get valenteres this is going to stay jus t the same!!!!!!!!!

INTERESTED = ME!!!
#7August 9th, 2006 · 01:06 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
209 posts
India
HEY PAP...
WHAT ABOUT MY SONG?????

I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A SONG ON THE CD
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.