#1March 27th, 2010 · 09:21 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
re: Problem
FLYER7747 wrote…
I'm trying to upload a picture. Not in my album but on a audio page of one of my songs...any help would be appreciated

You would have to upload the picture to your album first for it to appear on the thread. I think??
That is usually what happens with me. But, I'm unsure how swordfish is able to post his pictures.
#2March 28th, 2010 · 05:43 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom

Open another tab and go to your bandamp album page
Right click on the image and select open in a new window
copy the http: in the browser bar.

Then go to the thread where you want to insert the picture
On the top right hand side of the thread click on "insert picture" which will give you to img codes with brackets. Then paste the http code between the two img
That's it

One thing you may have to resize the image if you want the image to be smaller in the thread, you will need some photo editing software to do that.

Denis
#3March 28th, 2010 · 06:35 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Problem
FLYER7747 wrote…
I'm trying to upload a picture. Not in my album but on a audio page of one of my songs...any help would be appreciated

Flyer : When your writing your post in the text editor box click the Pictures icon (top right) and it will put :
[img][/img]
on the page,
In between these tags put your pictures address :
Your picture must be 'on-line' somewhere, either uploaded into your bandAmp Photo Album or on another site...as long as you have the correct address/location for the picture between the [ img ] tags.

thats :

Which is the address of your picture in your Album

BUT
This :

is from a Google search results page

To get the correct address for nearly any picture on the internet Right-Click on the image and choose to "copy image location" in the menu, you can then paste this address from the clipboard in to any text box/editor.
#4March 28th, 2010 · 07:55 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Just noticed you've sussed it already ! 

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.