1 2
#16March 28th, 2010 · 04:28 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
OH! Quit yer whining!

I want to congratulate Meow on her Ampiversary...!

Because she has contributed greatly to the community and the overall feel and atmosphere of the site (ampmosphere?)

Her presence makes the site a little bit happier place to be, now
let's make love, not war!

Thanks Meow for sticking around all this time 
#17March 28th, 2010 · 05:52 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Happy Anniversary MM

Many more to come I hope!!

& Best Wishes

Denis
#18March 28th, 2010 · 06:19 PM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
Happy anniversary Meow and as I didn't say it before great job as our new editor I'm looking forward to the next one
As for Mr Fais 
You young man need to chill out and stop your constant hostility Bandamp is a friendly community where we look after our members if you can't say anything nice better shut up then!
I normally stay clear of arguments but boy I don't have much patience for teenager with hormones problem so better chill or you will end up with very little friends round here
#19March 29th, 2010 · 09:36 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Thanks ya'll 

One person isn't going to ruin it for me 

You guys are ace!
#20March 29th, 2010 · 09:46 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Lulz.
#21March 29th, 2010 · 09:47 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I thought you had said all you were going to say?

Or you want to try to start more shit? :]
#22March 29th, 2010 · 09:51 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
No...
You'll learn one day...
#23March 29th, 2010 · 09:54 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I didn't mention you.
Do you see any names listed anywhere?
I'm sure you're at least competent enough to read.

I'm grown up. You're the one who seems to have the child like mentality.
You kind of remind me of a seven year old. They think they know everything and they're all mighty.

Reality: You're not, and you don't. Get over yourself. Honestly now. 
#24March 29th, 2010 · 09:54 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
fais54 wrote…
No...
You'll learn one day...

It's starting to become really annoying, seriously...
#25March 29th, 2010 · 09:59 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I'm sure she can speak for herself Iszil?
Not sure what your deal is, Meow..all I said was 'lulz'...
Is that not allowed? Do I have to watch everything I say in danger of someone 'going off' on me?

Kinda ridiculous. But, yeah, you're right, I've said all that needed to be said. 
Also, I'll ignore the incredibly rude 'child' comments. Nice to see you can't express yourself without resorting to personal insults. ya, mature. 
#26March 30th, 2010 · 05:25 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
fais54 wrote…
Is that not allowed? Do I have to watch everything I say in danger of someone 'going off' on me?

Kinda ridiculous. But, yeah, you're right, I've said all that needed to be said. 
Also, I'll ignore the incredibly rude 'child' comments. Nice to see you can't express yourself without resorting to personal insults. ya, mature.  :roll:

Quite amusing from you Fais! You must have some big balls to call someone out on self indulgence when you yourself have been a 5 star self credited liar in order to get recognition...If you need explanation on this then I suggest you get a therapist bro..Now f(you)k off h(get)l a(the)s h(message)e!!!!

Sorry Mods....(it's ok!...breath....articulate...)

Meow congrats on you 3's sorry about the slight invasion of your thread but this kid is quite a good candidate for some good all ass whipping.Hmm maybe ass wiping would fit more his age.
#27March 30th, 2010 · 07:52 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Marino wrote…
fais54 wrote…

Also, I'll ignore the incredibly rude 'child' comments. Nice to see you can't express yourself without resorting to personal insults. ya, mature.  :roll:

This kid is quite a good candidate for some good all ass whipping.Hmm maybe ass wiping would fit more his age.

Oh snap.
Thank you, Marino, for getting involved in (MeowMachine and I's) discussion. You're contributions weren't at all unnecessary and unfuunny, and totally helped veer this (already finished) argument in the right direction. Now, take a second, and calm down, and perhaps think about what just happened.
Again, Thank you.
#28April 1st, 2010 · 09:20 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?...It’s just not right. It’s not right. It’s not, it’s not going to change anything. We’ll, we’ll get our justice....Please, we can get along here. We all can get along. I mean, we’re all stuck here for a while. Let’s try to work it out. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to beat it. Let’s try to work it out"

Rodney King  May 1st 1992

Oh and congrats to Meow on the 3 year mark.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 11:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.