1 2
#16March 18th, 2010 · 07:34 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
kings wrote…
fais54 wrote…
kings wrote…
I know it's all uploaded now and in place ..... but maybe next time more members should put their artist/members names in the tags?

Why would they put their members name?  :sleep:
Because it is a BandAmp compilation...the artists come from BandAmp and this is where they will be found....if people go looking for the artists on the album.

Denis: My dad came across AIMP2 in a pc mag, it's free and really nice and does what it should.

Unfortunately, this logic still doesn't make sense to me.
Take this for example...the 'Jims Jims' are promoting themselves as being on the album on Facebook. Surely their fans wont recognize them as 'vincentL'. Just sayin. 
#17March 18th, 2010 · 08:21 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I was going to say that I liked the Jim Jims there, yes your right not vinceL from bandAmp, but in that situation it's a bands name or artists name.
I believe that a song comes from an alter ego, and rock and roll is still the 'dream' of that alter ego, there fore it should be the alter ego singing the song and living the dream  ..... 
#18March 21st, 2010 · 04:23 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
I was going to say that I liked the Jim Jims there, yes your right not vinceL from bandAmp, but in that situation it's a bands name or artists name.
I believe that a song comes from an alter ego, and rock and roll is still the 'dream' of that alter ego, there fore it is should be the alter ego singing the song and living the dream  .....  :razz:

Ok its all lessons for the learning .............. thanks for responses

HA HA.......... I PUT BOTH NAMES ON!!!!!

HERE IS A FURTHER QUESTION THOUGH ........

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE 'PACE' of the compilation????

I kinda think .................
#19March 21st, 2010 · 04:33 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
swordfish wrote…
kings wrote…
I believe that a song comes from an alter ego, and rock and roll is still the 'dream' of that alter ego, there fore it is should be the alter ego singing the song and living the dream  .....  :razz:

I think the pace of the album is fine.
#20March 21st, 2010 · 04:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
fais54 wrote…
swordfish wrote…
kings wrote…

I think the pace of the album is fine.
#21March 22nd, 2010 · 02:45 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
the album is totally a disgrace to the overlords of music and the album should be hung as for the pace...dont get me started....

lol lol lol im totally kidding. the album freaking rocks i love it!!!!    

its definitely 5 stars         
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.