#1March 2nd, 2010 · 12:00 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
the amp vol 1 on amazon!
Hey I just checked Amazon's Mp3 marketplace thing and the albums there!!! this is so cool!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Amp-Vol-I/dp/B003ACQMIY/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1267505806&sr=301-1

maybe its been up for a while...i dunno...maybe im just slow. i just checked it now and its up so Its very exciting.
#2March 2nd, 2010 · 02:53 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
AMAZON are so quick, quicker than I thought!! It only went up to Tunecore on Fri 26th FEB....SUPERB!!!
iTUNES however take about six weeks, I'm checking everyday for Tunecore to provide a date, but it's not guaranteed, hence when I published my first album, Tunecore had to chase them up, they were very helpful, in doing so it went live after a week.

COOL indeed!!!
#3March 2nd, 2010 · 03:00 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I just noticed they have put 'THE KINGS', thinking obvioulsy 'kings' is a band, I only posted kings to tunecore
I'll see it can be changed, never assume I was always told, other wise you make an
'ASS' out of 'U' and 'ME'

Cheers

Denis
#5March 2nd, 2010 · 11:24 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
We've made it!! 
#6March 2nd, 2010 · 01:07 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Denis wrote…
I just noticed they have put 'THE KINGS', thinking obvioulsy 'kings' is a band, I only posted kings to tunecore
I'll see it can be changed, never assume I was always told, other wise you make an
'ASS' out of 'U' and 'ME'

Cheers

Denis

lol I noticed that as well....tell them ITS JUST "KINGS" FOLKS!!! "KINGS"!!!
#7March 2nd, 2010 · 08:33 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
this album rocks so much
#8March 2nd, 2010 · 09:42 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
I POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD BUT THIS THREAD SEEMS MORE FITTING AND CURRENT

Just looked at TheAMP Vol I on Amazon.  Here's the link to make it quicker if you want to look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ACQMIY/ref=sr_1_album_9_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B003ACN43A&qid=1267570576&sr=1-9

Awsome!!  Sincere thanks to everyone involved getting this to happen. 
It's a great accomplishment and an honer for me to be a small part of it!  

Thanks to Denis for taking time to collect all the tracks, master all the tracks, prepare all the files, upload all the files, work with Tunecore, and a dozen other jobs you've done to get this rolling. 
Great job with the mastering.  Tracks sound great.

Thanks to Fais54 for getting the ball rolling on this project and staying involved through it's completion.
Always a big part of BandAMP thanks for playing the moderator and politician in the great debating organic democracy of Musicians that is BandAMP.

Thanks to all the Artists for allowing their work to be used in TheAMP Vol I. For all the takes, retakes, mistakes, re-writes, and melt downs that are all worth it in the end. For all the late nights crafting songs and the rough mornings at work because your band was performing at 3 in the morning, and for creating new music for the music's sake and graciously allowing the world to hear it.

Thanks to anyone anywhere that was involved that I forgot to mention.

Ok this is starting to sound like an acceptance speech...
I just wanted to say...

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK - WE SALUTE YOU"
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 3:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.