#1June 27th, 2005 · 07:14 AM
3 threads
9 posts
Australia
Are you in a Band?
ok i know this is a "band" web site and so forth, but i am actually very interested in who is actually in a band here. so who's in a band, and (to whoever is in  a band), are you successfull, and if you got your lucky break, how did you get it?

out of curiousity.

sincerely,

yeahyeahyeahs. xoxo
#2July 24th, 2005 · 07:11 PM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
I'm in a band called "The Flip Side." We're working on our first album, and it's coming along pretty well.  It's called "Impailed." Well i'm sure you don't want to hear anymore about it so i'll just stop talking now.
#3July 31st, 2005 · 03:12 AM
Can anyone help me? I need a band name!
(Its straight to the point, don't ya love it?lol)
#4July 31st, 2005 · 08:17 AM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
These were my previous band names. You can take em if you like them.

Tungsten
The Core
One Step Away
Clogged Artery

That's all i can think of right now.
#5August 1st, 2005 · 11:52 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
Germany
I know the problem of finding a proper name for my band. At the moment the band I am playing with is called Rescue the rock! . This could be a nicer name for us if would play rock!!
However to stick to the point, our band exists for 1 year now and i have to let it slip because of an exchange year the moment when we have the opportunity for more gigs than ever.... (damn! )
We have recorded one CD by ownhomefirend productions. If interested ...
Rescue-the-rock.de.vu
#6August 2nd, 2005 · 01:31 AM
5 posts
United States of America
My bands kind of on hold right now.   But we're called Malicy Drive

We were mildly successful on the local level, but not much outside of that.  http://www.malicydrive.com
#7August 2nd, 2005 · 06:08 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
Can anyone help me? I need a band name!
(Its straight to the point, don't ya love it?lol)

I think you should call yourselves Fistful of Beagles
#8August 7th, 2005 · 08:36 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
United States of America
I started a band with a couple guys at school.  We've been jamming about a year and just recently named ourselves Crucial Blue.  We're a 3 piece band (I play drums) and we play rock/blues type stuff.  Rush, SRV, Hendrix, Steppenwolf, Aerosmith, stuff like that.

Definitely not much into the punk/ska/emo type stuff, which seems to be pretty big at the moment.  We tend to hate bands like Green Day, Blink 182, etc.  The things we don't like are pretty much all we have in common.  No rap, hip hop, punk, etc.

As far as what we like, I like older and more artful stuff like Pink Floyd.  Our guitar player likes Hendrix, SRV, etc.  Our bassist likes stuff like Motley Crue, Guns N Roses, that sort of thing.

So one of our main problems is finding material that we all like enough to actually do.  We've "written" a couple originals, but they're not pieces of work so much as they are us just jacking making jokes.
#9August 7th, 2005 · 12:35 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
Throwing Mountains - Amazing Disgrace - Liquid Skye - Kaboom - Wicked Warlock -
Crackpipe bomb -  The Great Unwashed - Rockzilla - Lucid Smoke - Windburn 
   I had two great names, "UnderDawg" which I found out was already taken, and "Providence" which is the capitol of my state, and also means "God", and also nods too "Boston" (70's)  the capitol of a bordering state was taken too
(bastards -lol)! I think of heavy metal names better, I guess.
#10August 7th, 2005 · 12:58 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
The Dogs of War - Wish You Were Beer - Ghost at the Door - Build Me A Nuthouse - Nuclear Rain - Tsunami - From the Sky - MikeHunt (or, the "Mike Hunt" band) - Ionosphere - Geshundheit - Thundermouse - Generation xxx (or maybe generation y, or z) - Purple Sun - The One and Only - Warp 69 -  Slicing Miss Daisy (real heavy) - HyperSonic - Fire in 'ya Belly -
#11August 22nd, 2005 · 04:52 PM
2 threads
33 posts
Norway
Well i just changed my band name to "Soul Screw." Right now we're working on a song that's a tribute to Rob Zombie called Techno-thug. My brother wrote and he's gonna sing it. We're probably gonna post it on the website. Anyways, we like Foo Fighters, Pink Floyd, Gorillaz, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Muse, NoFx, that sort of thing. Oh yeah we also love The Doors.
#12September 2nd, 2005 · 01:02 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
24 posts
Canada
i'd go with the Chordvettes, you know, like Chords in the music?
#13September 4th, 2005 · 06:49 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
ahahahahaha!!!! ahhhh hah hah hah HAHHHH!!!!

ohhh man, liveadream you crack me up
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.