#1November 22nd, 2009 · 11:48 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
Her name is Stefani Germanotta aka Lady Gaga
I was just surfing on youtube (I should be doing my essay hehe) but I found this interesting video. Lady Gaga's real name is Stefani Germanotta. This was in 2005 as the title says so, and this was her before the major record producers, major music business leaders changed her. It's very different, I call this talent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPZnmYwCu0E
Just thinking of sharing in the bandamp community. It also might change some ppl's views about her whole identity. It definitely made me appreciate her more (back then).
Tell me what you think about this aight?
#2November 23rd, 2009 · 11:45 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thats just the thing...before the record companies of today get a hold of you...(at least most), you have complete creative control....but as soon as your signed, its mainstream, mainstream, mainstream.
#3November 23rd, 2009 · 02:36 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
When she gets older she'll probably come back to it.
Not bad, she'll mature with age if she keeps practising!!
#4December 2nd, 2009 · 01:41 AM
8 threads / 2 songs
79 posts
United States of America
My friend and I were just talking about this the other day, in the spotlight now she's trying to be unique and set a big statement while selling mainstream music, so she's doing a lot of "weird" stuff now that she's famous that she'll regret 10 years from now. She is very talented, I hope she goes back to that raw talent instead of the "trendy" stuff.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:37 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.