#1November 21st, 2009 · 11:36 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Talk about Spam
I joined / registered at a site a few weeks ago called Weird Ears.com, it's a music site, so they say. I cant remember why I joined, probably wanted to download some song or other.
Anyway in the past weeks since I joined I have received 7 PMs all wanting relationships with me.........and all very dubious :

HELLO
My name is OJIMA  AFVOUR
I saw your profile today (.weirdears) and became interested in you, I also want to know more, and I want you to send an email to my email address so that it can give you my picture for you to know the am.Here is my email address (ojima.favour@yahoo.com)
I think we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above ..
Favour
(Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
please contact me (ojima.favour@yahoo.com)

Hello
I am Favour ojima  good looking girl i am humble and cool
above all i am loving and caring i have gone through your profile
treuly it is quite intresting to me i will like to have a good relationship
with you so kindly get incontact with me through this address (ojima.favour@yahoo.com)
so that i can tell you more about myself and also give you my picture hope to hear from you soon favour

please reply in my private box(ojima.favour@yahoo.com)

Hello dear new friend,
Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today at(weirdears.com)  which really interest me in having communication with you .If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me and send me yours pictures through my email for easiest communication and about each other,here is my email address {vivian_waeh@yahoo.com} and i will send my own picture too,so i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life)
yours new friend
Vivian.

miracle_musa@yahoo.com
Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.
As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today at (weirdears.com) which really interest me in having communication with you
If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (miracle_musa@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this mail. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life)
yours new friend
Miracle
NOTE  MY EMAIL ADDRESS(miracle_musa@yahoo.com) WRITE TO ME

Hello dear new friend,
Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today at(weirdears.com)  which really interest me in having communication with you .If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me and send me yours pictures through my email for easiest communication and about each other,here is my email address {vivian_waeh@yahoo.com} and i will send my own picture too,so i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life)
yours new friend
Vivian.

They all read very much like a very large African in some Internet Cafe gathering e-mail addresses !!!

No I'm not going to reply to any of them, as that will give them my e-mail address.
These are 'pro spammers' or 'losers with nothing better to do', slightly different to the spammers at the Amp who are usually selling something.

I doubt Weird Ears.com even know about this, but it shows the length people will go to 'get you' personally, picture and bank details.
#2November 21st, 2009 · 01:11 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol lol lol.
man. im so thankful that we dont have more spam than we already do here on the amp. honestly the spam here isnt too bad...and its not automated spam bots....ive had more than a few blogs and forums taken over by those dang things. im glad we dont have the PM garbage either. lol.  
#3November 22nd, 2009 · 04:30 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I registered with Twitter and all I get is Spam like the ones you have been receiving, I've since closed the account.

If enough people ignore these type of spammers, they will hopefully go away, so I guess there are some very lonley people out there who have a need to repond to them, how SAD.
#4November 22nd, 2009 · 12:42 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You should find one on those anonymous email accounts to spam them back..I posted one here the other day but the spammer freaked and deleted his post.I have it you want it.I get those too...Make sure there's no hidden exe when you open those.
I get that crap too..lol and the one with people who are just waiting for a monetary transfer to occur but they need help to get to it so they can share there wealth with you for helping them.This earth needs to get rid of some mayor virus!Human trash!
#5December 2nd, 2009 · 01:46 AM
8 threads / 2 songs
79 posts
United States of America
Most likely if you mail them back even with an anonymous email, the real people won't read it and only bots are controlling it. Of course you could always crash their inboxes...but then they'll just make new ones. But it would be cathartic
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 11:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.