1 2

#1May 28th, 2006 · 12:30 AM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
football in bandamp
as all of us know the football fever is close because the world cup

I was talking with the New Mod PuppetXeno (NMPX) about that and i bet him in the match Mexico vs. Netherlands in June 1th (thursday check your local time, in bandamp time is 15 hours)

you can question yourself: what i supossed to do if i'm not from MX or NL? that's the idea

NMPX and me made a bet in that game.

if Mexico loose all my songs and posts will be erase , if not, the NMPX must quit 

we'll see the game and login to the bandamp chat at the same time, you can choose your favorite

this could be one of the recent features in the site in the next World cup "bet to Bandampers". you can win a special tshirt of NMPX, a couple of noodle tracks of his majesty 'Da Noodle King' JimK, a full collection of Ants from Germany courtesy of TritonKeyboarder or something else.

so, i hope see you there in the chat.

make your bet!

#2May 28th, 2006 · 03:11 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
ok......
Not sure If I like this deal, it seems like a lose lose situation.... If Mexico loses, We lose all your input.. and if Mexico wins, we lose PX as a Mod?  not fair... I protest.... and in the stead of both of you, offer a never before heard Noodle track of me, The NOODLE KING...

so, If Mexico wins, Dodosito gets the Noodle track... if Netherlands Wins, PX gets it...

In the event of a tie match, EVERYONE GETS THE TRACK!!!!

Jim "Da Fair and Noble Noodle King" K
#3May 28th, 2006 · 03:16 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
AND....
I will toss in one HANDMADE Drum track.....

A Stevie Ray Vaugn type blues/rock drum beat, in your choice of 130 bpm or 150 bmp....

So, let me know......   If anyone else is interested in the track(s), contact me, and we will work out a deal....

I have two seperate tracks, one at 130 and one at 150, with slight differences in each...

Jim K
#4May 28th, 2006 · 10:43 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
HAHAHA!!! No way I am going to quit if I lose this bet !!

yeah I know there WAS something about a bet... can't really recall, I think I signed something though... Saw some shimmering contracts through the glass of the two bottles o' scotch dancing in front of me...

wew, did I really put my job on the line?? that doesn't sound so responsible! I can hardly believe that...

but I still say 3 - 2 for the NL...
#5May 28th, 2006 · 06:50 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
2-1 for Mexico...
#6May 30th, 2006 · 06:33 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
well

i was thinking about the JimK's words. maybe that could be a great lose

and he is "Da King" so, we have to modify the bet

we are a part of the same Kingdom and we can't fight between us.

maybe in a future we need to fight to the rappers plague

so, we'll see you in the chat to know the winner of the bet

Sir Axealot, the faithful defender of the Noodle Kingdom

and Mexico will win
#7May 30th, 2006 · 07:03 PM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
3-0 !!!!!!!
Count me in for 3-0

Victory for Netherlands :P

Let those mexicans keep their taco's :P
#8May 30th, 2006 · 07:17 PM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
poor wisdom he wants to lose too

make your bet

#9May 30th, 2006 · 08:03 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well.....
You know I love the Dutch....  And I love the Mexicans... Here I am stuck in the middle....

BUt, I must face the facts... and the facts are the Netherlands are facing alot of Injuries, and are one of the stronger teams, but injured, and Mexico too is one of the stronger teams
, therefore, I am going to have to go with Mexico for the win, 4-1....  

Jim K  
#10May 31st, 2006 · 01:58 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
4-1 !!!! Don't make me laugh! A score like that would be highly unusual... No, I stick to my earlier feelings...

The match will be violent and mexico will score first, but the dutch will get back twice in the first half... And finish it off in the second after mexico has scored again (late in the second half).

But since I am not a real football fan I may be looking at the wrong game with my inner eye... Precognition doesn't exactly come in the right colours... I couldn't tell!
#11May 31st, 2006 · 06:09 AM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
hmm let me see, i think now you are afraid pup

i'm with JimK Mexico will win 4-1 

and we can see it this thursday

hehehe
#12May 31st, 2006 · 06:40 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
NL rule. Simple as. (based on a survey of over five international teams from Pro Evulution Soccer 2 for the PS2).
KI
#13June 1st, 2006 · 01:31 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
Mexico
You don't know anything about Blackpower, those writings said that Mexico will always win, probably you're not ready to see how does the winning works.

1-0
#14June 1st, 2006 · 07:58 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Not being a football fan in any shape or form, I'll leave my betting to gut feeling only.

I say Netherlands to win 2:1 the second goal for NL scored in the last 10 mins of the match.

Now JimK, what were you saying about that drum track...........
#15June 1st, 2006 · 12:28 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well jiminuk, atleast we both have the same precog about the last and winning goal of NL being int the last 10 minutes!

and the first goal being MX, around 24 mins?? just a super wild guess.. could be 17 also... maybe I'm just naming prefferable ages of girls I like to meet.. me no know
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 1:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.