371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
swordfish wrote…
TonightsLastSong wrote…
*cricket cricket*  .... ..

what the hell does that mean???

Easy Tiger

I think the bottom line is  'NOBODY WANTS TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY' for what ever reason??

If thats the case, then let us know, I'm sure you have a good reason, or if you want to hand the task to somebody else, let us know so we can find someone else, we can BLOG for Moderators.

OR SELL THE SITE? Can we do that?

I don't have the skills to do it, would rather have someone with the skills and more important the 'passion' to do it.

Keep smiling Swordie

#3October 14th, 2009 · 12:12 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
It was the sound of the lack of answers 

I think our answer lies in the fact that nobody truly moderates the site, aside from a few spammer accounts being banned.

I would love to have some new action taken.  I'd love anybody's input on a screenshot I mock'd up.  Frankly, whatever support I do or do not have in the matter, I think it's the best shot we'll have at making this work, and I want to pursue it.  Whether that means evolving BandAMP into the new idea, or letting the new idea take off as a brand new site, it mattereth not.
#4October 14th, 2009 · 03:12 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Your screenshot you mock'd up is giving me a 404'D ERROR
#5October 14th, 2009 · 04:38 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Swordy
No Mods and No Admin........tis sad ! 
And while it's slowly falling apart ... there's no hope either !!

TK is not a mod, he was working on bettering the code.
PX has not been seen for a looong time and JimK is having financial problems the last I heard.

Mud, the sites owner was around a looong time ago and said "I hand you the site, it is yours, the users, to develop as you please....." and then he fucked off never to be heard of again.     
#6October 14th, 2009 · 05:15 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Swordy
No Mods and No Admin........tis sad ! 
And while it's slowly falling apart ... there's no hope either !!

TK is not a mod, he was working on bettering the code.
PX has not been seen for a looong time and JimK is having financial problems the last I heard.

Mud, the sites owner was around a looong time ago and said "I hand you the site, it is yours, the users, to develop as you please....." and then he fucked off never to be heard of again.      :o

Very true, BUT the question is are we prepared to see the AMP 'FALL APART'
AT the moment we are on a downhill slide, it's only a matter of time when we either fall off the mountain into oblivion or we fall to the bottom.

So Ampers we need to group up here and find a solution.

I think we could sell it or even give it to some one or a company who can manage the site full time, the question is 'WHO?'
#7October 14th, 2009 · 05:27 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TonightsLastSong wrote…
It was the sound of the lack of answers 

I think our answer lies in the fact that nobody truly moderates the site, aside from a few spammer accounts being banned.

I would love to have some new action taken.  I'd love anybody's input on a screenshot I mock'd up.  Frankly, whatever support I do or do not have in the matter, I think it's the best shot we'll have at making this work, and I want to pursue it.  Whether that means evolving BandAMP into the new idea, or letting the new idea take off as a brand new site, it mattereth not.

THE SCREEN SHOT WORKED FOR ME, It redirects to another thread, you need to scroll down and click on the screen shot, My comments are there>
Cheers
#8October 15th, 2009 · 07:50 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
ah thank you denis
#9October 17th, 2009 · 02:53 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I am on from time to time.... if you have any question pm me...

if you want I can delete some accounts on here.... who's first who's next?

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.