#1September 7th, 2009 · 09:39 AM
5 threads
6 posts
Zimbabwe
fruity loops 7 problem
hello

I am still very new to the forum and i need some help. I have been using fruity loops 7 for about five years and i have been havin this seriuos problem. Sometimes fruity will just say the file is corrupt or a plug in caused a problem when i try to open my project file. This has happened to me a number of times and this time i was seriously affected because fruity could not open a project i had worked on for the whole week. Usually, when this happens fruity will not open the project again.
Also is it posssible for me to slave another software e.g reason when fruity is slaved to reaper. I use reaper for recording audio and reason 3 as a virtual instrument for some instruments. It happens that sometimes i make beats with fruity and reason rewired but i can not open the two rewired when fruity is rewired to reaper when recording vocals. Hope it makes sense

chow
#2September 7th, 2009 · 10:37 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
Hi welcome to BandAMP Kam!!!
have you tried re-installing fruity loops 7? or just get fruity loops 8
#3September 8th, 2009 · 01:49 AM
5 threads
6 posts
Zimbabwe
I have reinstalling fruity 7 but it did'nt work. I remember installing fruity loops 8 sometime but i had problems with trying to figure out the order of the sytrus instruments. I personerlly think instruments in fl 7 are well arranged e.g sytrus guitars, basss etc. I also failed to see any big differences besides a few added vst instruments and effects. If time permits maybe i will try to work with fl 8 and try to see if it gives me the same problem.
Thanks
#4September 8th, 2009 · 01:59 AM
5 threads
6 posts
Zimbabwe
I have tried reinstalling fruity 7 but it didn't work. I remember installing fruity loops 8 sometime but i had problems with trying to figure out the order of the sytrus instruments. I personally think instruments in fl 7 are well arranged e.g sytrus guitars, bass etc. I also failed to see any big differences besides a few added vst instruments and effects. If time permits maybe i will try to work with fl 8 and try to see if it gives me the same problem.
As an opinion, i know it's off topic ok. I was going to be happier if the guys who made fruity make it a full fledged multi track recorder. You know adding track mute, solo and arm buttons and making the recording window docable. Also adding a mastering suite and maybe adding something which faccilitates the creation of complex sounds. To me using too many softwares to make one song is combersome and sometimes reduces the workflow. It is also boring cause sometimes converting from software A to software B can make some projects loose quality.
Thanks
#5September 8th, 2009 · 09:09 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Here ya go...Hope this helps..Im in a hurry but theres lots of stuff you can learn on youtube from vid tutorials..Just type keywords..Say for example Reason to Fl Rewire,etc...
#6September 10th, 2009 · 03:02 AM
5 threads
6 posts
Zimbabwe
Ok thanks for yo response. You know i am going to try and install FL 8 this weekend. THe thing is nowadays i am a bit busy cause i usually do music at home and i work here doing something else. THe truth is my friend at my workplace the internet is tooo slow. I have tried opening some you tube videos but i failed. It can work only during weeekends but usually every weekend i try to go and see some people. I thought of an idea but i do not know if it works, i am thinking of muting other tracks and then convert only those with the intsruments from reson. I am thinking of then opening that converted wave file in the fruity auido viewer and then rewire with reaper for vocals. I will tell yu the results.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.