#1June 26th, 2009 · 10:56 AM
34 threads / 18 songs
68 posts
Denmark
Any good songs to play?
I was wondering if some of you know a pretty simple song to play on guitar . And with simple I don't mean with only chords. kind of hard to describe. I have been playing for almost a year, and people say that I'm really, in fact that haven't played that long. It should be a song like nothing else matters or Master of Puppets style (yeah Metallica fan ;D) You know with a pretty simple progression and a not too difficult solo. And where there if much focus on the guitar.

Hope you have an idea of what I'm talking about
#2June 26th, 2009 · 12:48 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hmmm,...."Helpless" by Neil Young is only 3 chords...over and over and over. D, D, A, A, G, G, G, G like that. over and ove and over. It sounds pretty nice. If you can sing then its a great song to play.

if you practice at least like 15-30 minutes every day you will eventually get really good. Just go find tabs on the internet of songs you like, and try it. If you can't do it, forget about it, and then a year or two later or sooner youll find that youll be able to play it easy.
#3June 26th, 2009 · 01:53 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Pick a song you like, I'm sure you would be able to tell if it's diffucult simply by listening to it.
Picking a song/s you like will give you more focus, whether difficult or not.
Bottom line is you have to practice everyday, so as I said play something you like.
I think it takes most of us a good two years before you can start to play well.

Keep at at man!!

If you get stuck or need any help with playing the guitar drop me a PM.
#4June 26th, 2009 · 06:05 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Quite a few songs by Amy Winehouse are pretty simple.

Quite enjoyable,too.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.