#1May 26th, 2009 · 04:25 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Dude...just don't. If you're parents are fine with you smoking and they already know then thats there problem. But dude, you can get seriously hooked. It could kill you.

And the smell never goes away. It gets all over your clothes and your breath and teeth will smell of it. You might be aired out a little bit in three hours, but parents can always smell that kind of stuff.
#2May 26th, 2009 · 05:25 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You could always get one of those cigars that look real and create what looks like real smoke, perfectly harmless, wont smell, you'll have great fun, I saw a couple of guys in a pub smoking them, they really had a good laugh too.
#3May 26th, 2009 · 07:29 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
yeah those are really cool. good idea denis
#4May 26th, 2009 · 09:15 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hmm Interesting why is having a cigar the option... How bout a super jam..Anyways cigars stink and 3 hours ain't enough..Take a clean set of clothes if your going to do it and some soap and tooth paste..Thats your best bet..Take a vomit sack too if its your first time..Understand I don't encourage anyone smoking but to each its own..You'll figure it out sooner or later..
#5May 27th, 2009 · 01:24 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
COME IN HERE DEAR BOY HAVE A CIGAR YOU'RE GONNA GO FAR!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA FLY HIGH! YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DIE, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT IF YOU TRY THERE GONNA LOVE YOU!!
#6May 27th, 2009 · 07:12 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I hate cigars ! My dad smokes them , always has.

M, excellent advice    , even better book a week in a hotel to recuperate under the name of Smith!
Cigars stink !!!!!
But it's only a cigar....!
You could be doing loads of things for the first time that are much more dangerous , for your health and for your relationship with your parents.......

How old are you? Do you use cheep deodorants? Now that stinks! Bloody antisocial teenagers !!
But on the other hand the living room can really stink in the morning after an evening of smoking.

Agent Smith:
I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer.
 It's the smell, if there is such a thing.
   I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
#7May 27th, 2009 · 07:37 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Zitto93 wrote…
Hey listen I would NEVER start smoking! and i have already brought it. cigar smoke isn't that the same as cigarette smoke?

As the actress said to the bishop
#8May 27th, 2009 · 09:30 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Cigars are quite harmless... The best way to celebrate is having a whiskey with it! (no ice)

Hmmm do not, however, inhale the cigar smoke. That WILL make you sick. Cigarettes are much lighter and the smoke is meant to be inhaled. But avoid direct inhalation of the by comparison very heavy cigar smoke.

If you are outdoors, your clothes will not pick up the smoke much.. You could always blame other people's smoke if they do.. lol... But the taste in your mouth will linger for days no matter how much you brush, chew gum or eat mints. If you really think your parents will have a problem with it, don't do it.

Else, what's the big issue with talking about it with your parents? What's the worst that could happen?
#9May 27th, 2009 · 11:07 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
PuppetXeno wrote…
Cigars are quite harmless... The best way to celebrate is having a whiskey with it! (no ice)

Hmmm do not, however, inhale the cigar smoke.

That's exactly MY every christmas celebration (on my own)

A fine cigar blended with whiskey flavour, a brandy or two (no ice) and a strong and hot coffee (espresso will do it)

It's not the question of start smoking, it's an attitude of life

have a talk with your parents BEFORE that event

I started smoking in the age of 14 (cigarettes) and stopped with 28. But now after more than 20 years of nonsmoking my brain persuades to have a nice cigarette from time to time. And believe me that my personal conditions suffered greatly. But I am strong enough to overcome this temptation

Server Time: May 12th, 2024 · 10:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.