1 2

#1April 19th, 2009 · 01:40 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Update 1 Video (members)
Check if i missed something..
This is a general member layout for the Video/music collab.
The instrumentation is in general layout as offered, we will get into particulars or instrument breakdown as we move forward with the song selection..
Please be patient on this its a quite big project and I want to make sure its fair,fun and well organized to see it to completion...

Member list...

-PX(ADM)
 Vox,Bass,Key,Guitar,Cajon
-Kunadiun
Vox,Guitar,Drums,Bass,Keys
-Denis(cordinator)
Vox,guitar,Bass,Keys,sax,flute,video editing ,mixing
-Blakhatz
Guitar,Vox,flute,mixing
-Marino(cordinator)
Video editing,mixing,guitars,solos
-Spoon
Spoons,Guitar,Vox
-Triton Keyborder
Vox,keys
-Anodyne
Guitar,Bass,Vox
-Fiddlah
Guitar,keys,vox,Solos,Bass
-Dtf
Mandolin,Vox
-Avinashv
Vox,Guitars including nylon,Sitar,tablas,harmonica
-Takaminerbb13
Fiddle
-Kings
Vox,Pan banging
-Petermoncrieff
Vox,Guitar
-Keytotheceiling
Guitars
-Downtown Saquatch
Bass,guitar
Moses
guitar,box hitting
Toastedgoat
Guitars, vox,dobro,harmonica,keys
Kine
Vox,guitars
Porcelaindoll
Vox

Song suggestion closed.... Song list has been sent.. Please PM me the 5 song choice vote..Do not post the votes here...If you haven't received the list or if you have any questions please let me know....
#2April 19th, 2009 · 04:31 PM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Nice, this is a good reference.  Also, it's avinashv, if I'm being pedantic.  Awaiting your PM.
#3April 19th, 2009 · 05:07 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
avinashv wrote…
Nice, this is a good reference.  Also, it's avinashv, if I'm being pedantic.  Awaiting your PM.

OOpps sorry..fixed
#4April 19th, 2009 · 06:00 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Update 1 Video (members)
Marino wrote…
-Kings
Vox,Pan bagging

I like my role as "Pan Bagger" , cheers M    
Does it mean I have to run around with a net like you would catching butterflies?
#5April 19th, 2009 · 08:00 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
re: re: Update 1 Video (members)
kings wrote…
Marino wrote…
-Kings
Vox,Pan bagging

I like my role as "Pan Bagger" , cheers M    
Does it mean I have to run around with a net like you would catching butterflies?
Lol sorry fixed..no butterflies please..
#6April 20th, 2009 · 11:37 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Sounds great, M. Have you PM'd everyone who wanted in? I don't see Kine on the list, she did respond to my initial invitation (I think female vocals are cool). In any case it's time to pm around. One little bugger though is that peeps don't get email notifications of pm's...
#7April 20th, 2009 · 12:41 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
looks great! awaiting the pm!
#8April 20th, 2009 · 01:03 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
PuppetXeno wrote…
Sounds great, M. Have you PM'd everyone who wanted in? I don't see Kine on the list, she did respond to my initial invitation (I think female vocals are cool). In any case it's time to pm around. One little bugger though is that peeps don't get email notifications of pm's...
I haven't yet but I also wanted to find out if and Porcelaindoll wanted in..Do you have any of there regular emails or can you access them and ask them to confirm there participation and instrument part with me either by Pm or email..If not I'll Pm them..O should I PM them anyways?
#9April 20th, 2009 · 01:17 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Marino wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…
I haven't yet but I also wanted to find out if and Porcelaindoll wanted in..Do you have any of there regular emails or can you access them and ask them to confirm there participation and instrument part with me either by Pm or email..If not I'll Pm them..O should I PM them anyways?

Well, yeah, I suppose you could pm them anyway asking if and what they would like to play in this collab, I'm not sure about getting their regular email addresses. I can access them, but I'm not sure if it's appreciated. One way of getting them to respond is by posting a reply to any of their threads with a "ps. I've sent you a pm" in it. That's sort of how I got spoon in
#10April 20th, 2009 · 01:23 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
PuppetXeno wrote…
Marino wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…

Well, yeah, I suppose you could pm them anyway asking if and what they would like to play in this collab, I'm not sure about getting their regular email addresses. I can access them, but I'm not sure if it's appreciated. One way of getting them to respond is by posting a reply to any of their threads with a "ps. I've sent you a pm" in it. That's sort of how I got spoon in ;)
I agree 100% on that,good call...I'll Pm them and drop a "ps in one of there songs to get there attention...
Tx PX!!
#11April 20th, 2009 · 09:41 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
ok I am talking Loretta into getting a new video camera. So I will be able to do something. Not sure what you want me to do.

guitars ?
 vox?
 keys ?
 harmonica?
might even be able to play the dobro thinking of getting one.
#12April 21st, 2009 · 12:55 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
toastedgoat wrote…
ok I am talking Loretta into getting a new video camera. So I will be able to do something. Not sure what you want me to do.

guitars ?
 vox?
 keys ?
 harmonica?
might even be able to play the dobro thinking of getting one.
You've been added!
#13April 21st, 2009 · 11:22 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Marino wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…

M why dont you 'quote' them in a thread they have participated in with a message to join in, then delete the quote from the thread, an e-mail notification will have been sent!
#14April 21st, 2009 · 11:28 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
hey kings....tx amigo...I did get a hold of both of them and there in!!!!!    
#15April 25th, 2009 · 11:13 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Verify that you received the list..Send me the 5 songs via PM please...
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.