1 2

#1April 11th, 2009 · 04:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I like 'NOT SET IN CONCRETE YET', it's got a certain ring to it, doesn't say too much yet conveys what your all about !  
#2April 11th, 2009 · 04:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
O! And I do want a final/live recording of Me I come from heaven, please.
#3April 12th, 2009 · 06:07 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Very cool, fish! Make sure you record your rehearsal sessions so you can listen back & hear what has to be improved (and can upload some of the results )

But I need to tell you nothing about this whole process - you've got plenty of experience with it.

Good luck and keep us posted!
#4April 12th, 2009 · 02:52 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
very cool stuff you got going on here fish!

keep us posted!
#5April 13th, 2009 · 04:51 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
About time you got your @rse in gear Mr Fish...  You've been through all this before, so no advice necessary for rehearsing, etc.
Just remember, nothing focusses your practise as much as having a fixed date when you're playing.  And every time you play in front of an audience it's worth at least 3 rehearsals in a studio!
Are there any open mic places close to where you live? They get you in the zone too (I'm doing another one this Thursday; drums and 2 acoustic guitars. A mixture of covers and original songs )

Looked at the site for the rehearsal studio - It looks like great value for £6 an hour.  Love the carpets under the drums lol

Cheers
#6April 13th, 2009 · 07:10 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol
nice one fishy
#7April 23rd, 2009 · 04:25 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: So far .........23/4/09
swordfish wrote…
I might be able to hoist some of this R/H session to the amp .........

wait and see

Wow I really love to hear those!
#8April 23rd, 2009 · 08:09 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very cool. I love it when artist take it to the "live performance".  Be careful though... I did a show Saturday night. Got up on top of the bar doing a long guitar solo in a song.. Dancing with two girls while doing this. Then jumped off the top of the bar and ran back up to the stage.. Next day I could barely walk... So be very careful or your wife will be laughing at you for a couple of days.. hahahah    JK.. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Maybe I live video. 

I have always wanted to find a camera enthusiast that would record the making of a band from start to finish. How to find members.  auditions. putting set list together , losing members. The whole aspect of putting together a live performing act.

didn't mean to hijack your thread sorry.   You are a great player so it should be fantastic.
#9June 26th, 2009 · 05:44 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
hey swordfish, whats happening with the spruce goose? stopped posting updates or stopped completely?

Cheers.
#10June 26th, 2009 · 12:22 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United Kingdom
Chill wrote…
hey swordfish, whats happening with the spruce goose? stopped posting updates or stopped completely?

Cheers.

well theres been a lot of sitting on hands till the exam season is over ............... sorry.......not much to report .......
I created a website for the goose but Im not happy with it until I know its going to be used

And Frustration has set in .......... Im thinking that Im wasting time waiting for others and should maybe go totally solo .......

Down in the Abyss Fish

Glug!!!!    
1 2

Server Time: May 4th, 2024 · 8:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.