#1April 7th, 2009 · 09:53 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Must must must see!!!
Stand by me..Amazing amazing video,I swear you wont be disappointed....See it through it you might tear a little from joy...
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741
#2April 8th, 2009 · 01:48 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Woww.... that was awesome!

Shouldn't this become the next world wide hit? It sure has the potential...
#3April 8th, 2009 · 08:13 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Wow, that's what you call entertainment, Yeah someone big in the industry is going to get hold of this and market it, this has got success all over it.

We could do a bandadAMP one, that would be awseome!!!!

Denis
#4April 8th, 2009 · 12:50 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Way cool! Reminds me a bit of the "One Giant Leap" project...ever heard of it?...here's a trailer...   
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4EfdaxUiO0
#5April 8th, 2009 · 12:51 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes! Here's another Absolutely Excellent from me.......
And cheers for sticking it in the Pit M.
That's what you call a World Hit!

Denis , to do this on bandAmp you need one person to coordinate and record , and if you want it that good you need to record every track with the same equipment. The problem with bandAmp collabs are the levels and quality of each separate track.
The Xmas collab 2 years ago worked well because everyone sent their tracks to JBP, who's song it was originally anyway. And he put it all together beautifully.

The guys behind this video obviously have money to put into it, but I really hope that when that knock on the door comes that they are fully prepared for the "big boys". Because it is literaly people like this who can take the very foundation away from under the big music companies/concerns feet. Them , us and the internet.

Shit what an excellent track in every way !
#6April 8th, 2009 · 05:06 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
What a phenomenal track.  Excellent stuff, very emotive.
Loved it.
Thanks for posting the link Marino
#7April 8th, 2009 · 05:24 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very nice... heartwaming. .
#8April 8th, 2009 · 06:12 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Yeah man I really liked a lot..Thought it might be a good share!
#9April 9th, 2009 · 03:30 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Yes! Here's another Absolutely Excellent from me.......
And cheers for sticking it in the Pit M.
That's what you call a World Hit!

Denis , to do this on BandAMP you need one person to coordinate and record , and if you want it that good you need to record every track with the same equipment. The problem with BandAMP collabs are the levels and quality of each separate track.
The Xmas collab 2 years ago worked well because everyone sent their tracks to JBP, who's song it was originally anyway. And he put it all together beautifully.

The guys behind this video obviously have money to put into it, but I really hope that when that knock on the door comes that they are fully prepared for the "big boys". Because it is literally people like this who can take the very foundation away from under the big music companies/concerns feet. Them , us and the Internet.

Shit what an excellent track in every way !

Well where theirs a will there's a way!! Ok I agree in the ideal world it's best to use the same equipment, recording and video/audio.

Well I'm not bad at producing the music, and I can also edit video. So we could have a  song with the rhythm track, say drums, rhythm and bass, then members either singing or playing an instrumental solo. Members would need to video themselves.  I've seen some great results just using a mobile [cell phone]

This is definitely doable don't ya think?
#10April 9th, 2009 · 10:47 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
denis: yes and i'm all for it! And this will be the next bandamp special event. Will you write a front page post (in news / events for starters, i'll move it from there to the announce section) and we'll rally those who are interested from there. Ok?
#11April 9th, 2009 · 01:26 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
what an amazing idea

let's keep up the spirit of making music

great find M!
#12April 9th, 2009 · 07:41 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
So how do we start and what song do we do???
#13April 10th, 2009 · 05:23 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
PuppetXeno wrote…
denis: yes and i'm all for it! And this will be the next bandamp special event. Will you write a front page post (in news / events for starters, i'll move it from there to the announce section) and we'll rally those who are interested from there. Ok?

I'm pretty crap at puting up posts, PX you are very gifted in this department, you have a very good way of explaining things. Kings is good too, or TLS, sorry if I've missed somebody out.
#14April 10th, 2009 · 05:27 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
So how do we start and what song do we do???

Yeah.. let's decide on the song first, it would have to be versatile so that you can either sing, play an instrument or even act.

Original or cover? It would be nice to create a bandAMP song.

Anyone else got ideas??
#15April 15th, 2009 · 08:21 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Unreal........ thanks so much for sharing that Marino!!!!
 Absolutely beautiful the way music can join peace and harmony throughout the world with every single culture imaginable.  This is exactly what we need to do,,, something very similar with the Amp collaboration 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 2:34 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.