#1March 30th, 2009 · 12:22 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
Help me please....again...lol
Okay last September i purchased a wonderful Samsung mp3 player (it the YP-S3J model), that has picture, video, datacasts, and all that good junk. Well i love my little player, and i think that it could use some video on it. I am looking for any websites that have Free music video downloads. So if anybody knows of any sites that have FREE music video downloads, I would be very happy to hear from you . I have been looking all morning, and have totally got frustrated throughout the process. Im trying to find a free download of a Theory of a Deadman video..

If you find it, you will be deemed the most coolest most awesomest person on Bandamp! lol

hhhh eelllppp muh muh mee puh uh leeeezzz!
*sniffle*

-Sarah White
#2March 30th, 2009 · 01:25 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
what PX says 

Excellent link PX, big thank you.
#3March 30th, 2009 · 01:32 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
http://keepvid.com/

maybe faster, no downloads required
#4March 30th, 2009 · 06:29 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
:)
PX i hereby deem you the most coolest most awesomest person on Bandamp!

thank you so much.. your my hero lol

thank u~
Sarah
#5March 30th, 2009 · 07:04 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
if you are looking for something alittle more...

user friendly with an interface that keeps track of all your stuff

try ARES

i think its
ares.sourceforge.com

but i may be wrong!
#6March 30th, 2009 · 07:24 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
kings wrote…
what PX says 

woah...dude...can you like read minds? you posted this BEFORE PX actually posted the link....

totally awesome man. totally awesome
#7March 30th, 2009 · 11:03 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Also, Sarah--

There was another youtube muncher out there (there always are), and sometimes when one is broken for a little while, other ones work.  It's good to have a list of possibilities.

if you add the letters 'pwn' in front of a youtube url, you can download the file, too :P  (any of you gamers are welcome to chuckle at that)

for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkXsOZLVCA4

turns to
http://www.pwnyoutube.com/watch?v=BkXsOZLVCA4

And then you get a quick link to download the flv file, or mp4 if available.

Not sure if that helps exactly, but good info, if nothing else.

#8March 31st, 2009 · 06:40 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
kings wrote…
what PX says 

woah...dude...can you like read minds? you posted this BEFORE PX actually posted the link....

totally awesome man. totally awesome

What ARE you talking about?
You been at those funny cigarettes again?

For the record, and Sarah, www.dvdvideosoft.com have an array of programs that do various things with video and audio.

I have a copy of Theory of a Deadman - All or Nothing and Bad Girlfriend , but these I got with PX and TLS's links 
#9April 1st, 2009 · 02:51 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Glad it's working out, unfortunately I have to use Mediacoder to convert the downloaded Youtube vids to another format so I can use them in Adobe Premiere Pro. Adobe can't take mp4 apparently...

I've been working on a video project lately, that's how I found the site. Maybe Dvdvideosoft does the same things, atleast it does look more user friendly than mediacoder. Oh well...
#10April 1st, 2009 · 05:45 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
well i tired the link that Px gave me...it would work IF i had highspeed internet rather than this crap dial up. I'll try a few of the other links you guys have given me, which i totally appriciate! Thank you so much again. even if none of them work, well....I tried like hell .
Thanks so much (again)
-Sarah
#11May 10th, 2009 · 11:09 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Ashampoo Clipfisher works wonders....  You enter the youtube website and it downloads the  "flv" to where ever youd like to save it to on your hard drive. if youre not famailiar with flvs...... its basically the video in flash format...... once downloaded Clipfisher will convert it to a wmv, but I use  several softwares for video converting.. one being Winavi converter
 *hope this helps,
 Fid
#12May 11th, 2009 · 11:22 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
:D
Hey thanks, I havent got to try all of these ideas yet but ill give it a try. I am computer challenged.....a 6 year old can probably do things better than i can on here....but i am learning.very.slowly lol
#13May 12th, 2009 · 01:24 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
On the pwnyoutube home site (http://deturl.com/) you can install the SaveYouTube bookmarklet. Funny that downloading via the original way and keepvid was disabled shortly after I had discovered it. Funny eh, that always happens. Anyway, the SaveYouTube bookmarklet works with no problems. It's a little program that sits in your browser's bookmarks page (or toolbar), which you can activate when you're on a youtube video page, and it will download the file for you.
#14May 13th, 2009 · 09:27 AM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
yeah i tried the keepvid, and was just getting irritated, either i was doing it wrong, or it wasnt working....im thinking that it just wasnt working right. Which makes me feel a lil better....im not that computer challenged lol
Ill give the SaveYouTube a try...my computer is insanely slow.

thanks!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.