1 2

#1March 17th, 2009 · 01:17 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Attack in Black
I didn't have any interest in this band until their new album dropped last week -- I checked it out and immediately went and got the rest of their catalog, because they completely blew me out of the water.  People who have read my posts know that I'm not normally into this kind of music, but these guys are seriously changing my perceptions.  If you're down with it, check out some of their new material here.
#2March 17th, 2009 · 03:56 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey I'm sure theres a typo in that link of yours....is it not www.loozur.com/attackinblack ?
#3March 17th, 2009 · 04:56 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
new material.... ha
I'm not normally into this kind of posts, but this guy is seriously changing my perceptions.

let's get haaaai
#4March 17th, 2009 · 05:51 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
Hey I'm sure theres a typo in that link of yours....is it not www.loozur.com/attackinblack ?

OH DAMN BRO!!!!

call your momma!!

cause you just got burned by KINGS!!!!

lol
#5March 18th, 2009 · 12:42 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was the Sarcastic Internet Assholes With Nothing Better To Do Than Be Douchebags From Behind Their Screens thread.  Seriously, why take time out of your day to be a dick?
#6March 18th, 2009 · 02:31 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
no man it assholes that join a music community with one post  and one thread and all it is is spam to another boring band with crappy music. I checked it out they suck. If you wanna be part of the band amp community then come on board with the aspect of being part of the band amp community contributing original music and ideas created by you.  or at least  post some helpful information about the many topics discussed on the forums.

We get enough spammmers  like you  we don't need or want em.

JimmySauce wrote…
I didn't have any interest in this band blah blah blah

I still don't have any interest in that band.

Sorry to be so harsh but that is the way I feel about .
#7March 18th, 2009 · 05:06 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
JimmySauce wrote…
Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was the Sarcastic Internet Assholes With Nothing Better To Do Than Be Douchebags From Behind Their Screens thread.  Seriously, why take time out of your day to be a dick?
You must be an idiot...We don't like spam get it..Or do I need to spell it fer ya!!!!
N O  S PAM

#8March 18th, 2009 · 06:40 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
cumon J.S u can do better than that

mmmm that's a challenge but here goes.

'If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration?
You are a woefully parasitic misdemeanant and a preposterous, sock-sucking malodorous marinade of ooze and bile.'
nicked it 2 tee hee
Infested with crocs and sharks this old  swamp of a music site bottom feeders scavengers  snakes &

you mate are great entertainment value, probably more so than the band you're spruking.

#9March 18th, 2009 · 08:37 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
bravo blakhatz!!!!! I couldnt have said it better myself.

GET A JOB JIMMYSAUCE!!! GO PROMOTE YOURSELF...HERE...ON BANDAMP...WHERE SOMEONE MIGHT ACTUALLY CARE
#10March 19th, 2009 · 01:29 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
re: cumon J.S u can do better than that
blakhatz wrote…

mmmm that's a challenge but here goes.

'If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration?
You are a woefully parasitic misdemeanant and a preposterous, sock-sucking malodorous marinade of ooze and bile.'
nicked it 2 tee hee
Infested with crocs and sharks this old  swamp of a music site bottom feeders scavengers  snakes &

you mate are great entertainment value, probably more so than the band you're spruking.

:D

hahahahahahahhaahahha I laughed for 10 minutes over this one.. I have got to get a trip planned down there.
you F*&6#R's  are the coolest.

ny favorite so far.... hmm That's a challenge but here goes...    F'n Great!
#11March 19th, 2009 · 01:45 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
lol..That is awesome.....Blakhats you rule..I had to re read this one like 100 times..I guess Im as idiot as Mr juice i mean dick sauce I mean what is his name?..lol..Aweome Blak!
#12March 19th, 2009 · 05:16 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
blakhatz wrote…

Do I have permission to use that??
Cuz it's pretty awesome.
#13March 19th, 2009 · 05:36 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I particularly like the "malodorous marinade of ooze and bile"
What a lovely turn of phrase.
I wonder if I can put that in a report at work.... probably not!
#14March 19th, 2009 · 06:38 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
blakhatz wrote…
sock-sucking malodorous marinade of ooze and bile.'
BANGARANG......totally nailed !
10 out of 10 blakhatz and a little golden sticky star ! 

Hey! DickSauce .. The Dutch have a good one for you..Wat je zegt ben je zelf !
My translation would be , 'What you say, you are'

So that little frustrated spurt from the bog of your brain earlier on was actually saying "I'm a dick who has nothing better to do than spam sites from behind my pc screen"...and then you go and be all sarcastic because you dont have to look them in the eyes!
#15March 19th, 2009 · 06:52 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
JimmySauce wrote…
uh....you mean....there's actually something else to do?
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.