#1March 9th, 2009 · 02:53 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Iszil in OZ
Just got back from bhtz reh and record and had special guest Iszil visitor in the studio at Stanmore  .He's staying up the Cross at a hostel meeting new friends , job hunting and making the most of Sydney.
Photo 2 come .
Great to connect in person with another amper , we'll probably get together again next week and hopefully get him on guitar on a recording.
Had a good time chatting about Beatles and Focus , the man has a strong musical pedigree and very knowledgeable and a sense of humor, I dropped Iszil in the city with directions to Venue music shop  , he's guitar hunting .
We played with a Beatles cover 'Rain' so when mixed will post.
Thank you for BD wishes it's been a big day , now a bit of down time with my wife and family .
cheers
greg
blakhatz

#2March 9th, 2009 · 05:30 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, Greg!
It was a really nice meeting. Your band mates are very cool guys, and with a great sense of humor  .
I still have "Rain" going around my head... it had been a long time since a didn't listen that beautiful song, and the arrangements you did sound great!
I hope we can gather again and may be (why not!?) work on something together... like a BandAMP collaboration but live!
Let's see what we can do on the future.
Regards.

> Iszil
#3March 12th, 2009 · 07:11 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Iszil in OZ
wow how kool............
hi iz...........
u in australia............. u met the hatz!!!!
Im gobsmacked!!!
fish
mark bolan loves you
#4March 17th, 2009 · 11:33 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Awesome.
#5March 22nd, 2009 · 05:49 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Guys, you must see Greg's (Blakhatz) show tributing Elton John!
I must thank him and Yoko (Yokoinc) for inviting me - and picking me up - to the performance they did on Saturday. These guys are really pro; I'm totally impressed but what they did on the stage. And that Elton guy it's simply the very same Elton John.
Thanks again, and I guess you should warn the community when you are performing all over the world, so may be can have the chance to go and see you, guys.
Elton Jack's show 5 stars +++ rating. 

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.