1 2

#1June 16th, 2005 · 10:09 AM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
Help with non-serious lyrics...
I need help. My friend yesterday requested a song about a blue grizzly bear. I know the first two lines but what should the rest of the song be about? Just a line ore two will help enormously.

"Once there was a grizzly bear
With long wavy blue hair"

And right now I belive your thinking  . but please help me. She will kill me if I don't write this song for her as a birthday present.
#2June 16th, 2005 · 10:54 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i think i'd like this girl's sense of humor if ever i were to meet her

let's see....

... (nothing's coming to me )

"s/he came around to front the scene
but long blue hair just ain't the thing"

heheh... that's all i've got at the moment   it's not really the kind of thing i spend my lyric time thinking about!
#3June 16th, 2005 · 11:06 AM
1 posts
United States of America
if that big bear got any bluer
i think u'd have to tell it to her
"sucuese me ma'am but i do say
ur a bit blue why aren't u gray?"

that's all i can think of,  for now at least.  u said its goofy i mena why not go all the way
#4June 16th, 2005 · 12:59 PM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
Try these ideas
Let's see. Hair, bear, nair (now that's an idea, her parents could cut off her blue hair and then apply nair, how sad! But she just grows it back again later- she wins! and she's gonna keep her cub.

Whoo, the coffee is kickin' in!

Or you could mix it up, one time say,- with wavy hair of blue - then then you have new, sue, lu (wc)  or lee (wind direction), spew, shoo, glue,
Yeah, change that second line.

Once there was a grizzly bear
With long wavy hair of blue
Other bears would sometimes stare
but it never got her down (Rhyming is over rated)

This bear had a best friend, her name was Sue
Blue and Sue thought each day was new,
They never lacked a thing to do.
But at night, Blue knew that Sue couldn't stay,
See, Sue just wasn't built that way.

Little birds and Bears can be best friends
but birds need a soft nest to sleep tight in.
So each night, in her cave went Blue
And each night, back to her nest Sue flew
But morning's light revealed delight
as the friends were drawn together anew

Its a sort of Puff the magic dragon thing.

Hope it helps.
#5June 16th, 2005 · 01:23 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
this is NOT a normal string of conversation!  this is great.  this makes my day brighter than the sun off that teletubbies show.
#6June 16th, 2005 · 04:55 PM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
thanks for all your help. when I record the song I will definantley upload it here if you want to hear the result. You know she got the idea from this shoes that was popular this winter. We always made fun of them. They looked like grizzy bears. And by the way do they show the teletubbies in the states?
#7June 16th, 2005 · 10:00 PM
10 threads / 8 songs
39 posts
Cambodia
Yes.  Unfortunately, the Teletubbies most certainly do show in the States.  Most unfortunately for me, having a brother who is but a year and a half old.  Watching that show has taught both my brothers how to scream.  They'd be perfectly content and quiet all their life until they started watching Teletubbies, then because of that confounded baby-sun thing that screeches all the time, my brothers followed suit.
#8June 17th, 2005 · 06:44 AM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
it screeches? in the swedish version it just makes these cute baby noises like. aoua. and you like thet. nothing loud at all. but the teletubbies can be a bit loud. they always scream "jätte kram" which in english should be giant hug or something like that.
#9June 17th, 2005 · 08:31 AM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
Maybe you could start off your song with that word, Jatte Kram. I would like to hear it pronounced.
Good luck - oh, and in the US its Big Hug.
#10June 17th, 2005 · 09:16 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
#11June 17th, 2005 · 04:36 PM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
don't shake your head at me TonightsLastSong you were the one who brought up the teletubies. And just in honor of you soni i can begin the song by saying "JÄTTE KRAM" like they say it in the swedish version.
#12June 18th, 2005 · 10:31 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
lol i didnt know they had the teletubies in the states or sweden...what are teletubbies anywho? are they babies or aliens or what?

Once there was a gizzley bear,
With long wavey blue hair,
Scouts out camping please beware,
Of that ferocious bear that likes to scare.

Once there was a little kid
Smaller animals he did like to kick (i know it kick doesnt ryme with kid but what the hell)

Damn i cant think of anything else....
#13June 19th, 2005 · 08:55 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i'm not shaking my head at YOU, Elenda! it just wasn't exactly the conversation i was expecting to create!  haha!  it's alright though---i know we're all buddy-buddy, right?
#14June 27th, 2005 · 01:09 PM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
yeah...anyone (this has nothing to do with the lyric) more who begin to dislkie summer? or summer vacation?
#15June 27th, 2005 · 01:43 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
well, the summer is the only time when my friends are back in town.  we all go to different colleges now ... 
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.