'And in the end
the love  you take
is equal to
the love you make'

#3March 7th, 2009 · 10:54 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
we've talked about this before.....I agree,but the problem is no one should be forced to review due to pay back..I rather get an honest comment out of desire rather than a complaisant comment out of returned favor...Although I agree swordy "it would be polite"but that lack off can tell you a lot about someone...So when they need help you can make the decision.. Are they worth helping out??..Thats there pay back from me(no help what so ever) Not that I'm a big help anyways but you get the point...
#4March 7th, 2009 · 11:17 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
lately it's real hard for me to have time.. I thought about the guitar build thing which was taking up to much time too. We are having some family stuff going on now. Loretta's mom in the hospital with a stroke, and spending time out there getting things set up for her mom when she gets out.  I try to stay some what plugged in when I can. I listen as much of the songs as I can, and post when I have the time.. lot's of the songs I have bookmarked and plan on coming back and posting to later on.

If you will check though.. I have posted tons of comments way and above the amount of songs I have  posted,  I am just in a situation now . If I am listening to songs it is usually the ones the bands need me to have down for the next gigs. I don't have the extra minutes to spare... Like now , I am typing and listening to the songs needed for tomorrows practice session.

I will work on getting back into commenting on songs  when Loretta's mom gets out and we get things settled .back to normal (which isn't very normal for most people).

Sorry if any one is offended by any of my actions at the amp. Those of you waiting on tracks.. I am trying to get them finished. 

I know this is not aimed at any one in particular , just explaining my situation here. Not taking it personal.
#5March 8th, 2009 · 03:25 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
re: so it's kinda like
blakhatz wrote…
'And in the end
the love  you take
is equal to
the love you make'

:)

I simply love that quote.

> Iszil

PS: The Beatles are just amazing.
#6March 8th, 2009 · 05:56 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I actually enjoy listening to new songs on the amp and like making comments, It's interesting how Ampers develpe their music, for me that's what 50% of this great site is all about, the other is the community in general.

All it needs is a great thread to get the ball rolling IMO, wheather it be music or whatever.

Well my general knowlede is probably the worst on the AMP!!! lol, so I stick to what I'm best at and that is creating new tunes.

There are some great writers, humourists, inteligent, gifted people here who have put up some great threads etc in the past.

So perhaps there are some ampers who have been meaning to put up a good thread, but just never got around to it. If it's a good thread AMPERS will comment for sure.

Denis
#7March 8th, 2009 · 09:25 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: OBVIOUS TRAFFIC!!!
swordfish wrote…
just a thought .................. not a demand of any type

None intended swordie, we all need motivation form time time, good on ya!!!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:22 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.