1 2
#16March 3rd, 2009 · 04:27 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
love em mate wanna do a song?
"Magnetic capable worldly" mean, is it something like I attract the world or people cant get away from me or I get around a lot ..lol"
Probably all the above you'd be the guy out to  find  free entertainment ala watching family campers erecting  tents they haven't touched for 18 months with all the "On The Buses, Benny hill >>>>ahhhhhhh East Enders comedy /drama action .
I got  to practice a Cockney accent  early 1967 as a Dodger ,best part a boy could ever play & with a national theatre company back in the hey day of big stage musicals .
The cast although mainly Australian included members of the London cast so had my ear tuned well and good .
I still cry myself to sleep over Nancy.

I reckon those bell have something to do with it .
live long and prosper Mr D.

Woops gotta fly they're doing a Coronation St ep re run.

#17March 3rd, 2009 · 05:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: love em mate wanna do a song?
blakhatz wrote…

Coronation Street's in Greater Manchester ..... further north ...... where I was born ! 
#18March 4th, 2009 · 03:21 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: love em mate wanna do a song?
blakhatz wrote…
"Magnetic capable worldly" mean, is it something like I attract the world or people cant get away from me or I get around a lot ..lol"
Probably all the above you'd be the guy out to  find  free entertainment ala watching family campers erecting  tents they haven't touched for 18 months with all the "On The Buses, Benny hill >>>>ahhhhhhh East Enders comedy /drama action .
I got  to practice a Cockney accent  early 1967 as a Dodger ,best part a boy could ever play & with a national theatre company back in the hey day of big stage musicals .
The cast although mainly Australian included members of the London cast so had my ear tuned well and good .
I still cry myself to sleep over Nancy.

I reckon those bell have something to do with it .
live long and prosper Mr D.

;)

We could do like a classic east end tune  like 'Knees up Mother Brown' ...lol.  I'm crap at writing lyrics, but I could do the music no probs.

There's a very good soap that competes head to head with Coronation St, guess what it's called 'EASTENDERS', one of the best TV ratings in the UK.

Take care me ol' china [Abb: China Plate - MATE]
#19March 4th, 2009 · 04:47 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
EASTENDERS
yeah right our E.J connections with London and in particular Dat partikulah local goes back to 1990Z when we lived off Lordship Lane East Dulwich and played the Half moon and Tulse Hill Tav for drinks.
Now Some band members and their wives are devoted as they met and married there .......also the "Bill" ....

But I do remember a rehearsal in some rooms over the North ,was a thrill for us to be next room to George Michael and Crissy Hinze and the Pretenders ,they were in there for big charity gig 1993 all very groovy London, stars and music producers , celebrities in and out  wow we thought tis is it .....then at 2pm it went dead we thought what the *##?? went up to the caffeteria....our jaws hit the floor as we saw the place full these people  and watching ......Neighbours ......aaahhhhhhhhhh.
Ahh I miss the smells of the Brixton Tube Station and wandering down Electric Avenue.
But yes a song mate lets cook one up tin pans are good might rope in Jem he's got one plays spoons  ala skiffle l my old mans a dustman ,right said fred ,chewingum lose its flavor, or Charlie Drake , my Boomerang won't come back   
Cheers Mate
G
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 6:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.