#1January 31st, 2009 · 12:40 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Note,music uploads..
Hey all make sure you guys bump up your latest tracks as I am uploading tons of my original tracks back up and I don't want to interfere with the regular scheme of things.. Sorry I had deleted them in the first place,but I was having issues with some members downloading and reposting with there arrangements without permission... Now that that download function is available for disable I feel a little better to keep it here... Also due to my loosing all my track and just retaining the rendered versions I see no point in not showing them off as I can't rework them any more as there lost...

Bump your latest tracks....
tx in advance..
Marino..
Px , Jim if this is an Issue please Pm.. Ill will follow any direction you guys see fit..
#2January 31st, 2009 · 12:57 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hey cool I look forward to seeing them up!
#3January 31st, 2009 · 10:10 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea! I also dont want to make an issue of it but... if you want some of your working tracks back let me know, if you remember you have over the years sent me quite a few different tracks at different stages.
#4January 31st, 2009 · 01:41 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey M, no  problem I hope to the AMP are are happy with it, thank Goodness you have the renderd versions, Kings may have some you don't have, that's cool.

I supose it would be too much of a task to re do all your songs, perhaps break it down and do one every two weeks or so, that would give enough material to produce two albums, or just pick the best and produce one album.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.