1 2

#1January 18th, 2009 · 02:44 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
JimkNOTdaAdtman
Well, things at work have really been stressful lately, which is why I haven't been around..  Just all this stuff going on, and my truck and everything... well, now, I am off work, not sure If I will have a job in a few days.. Waiting word from HR as to whether they will be calling me back in or not...  In the mean time, I have been putting in my resume at other companies..  Anyway...  NO income right now..  Woo HOoo...  Yay...

Anyway, I am still here, just not having the best time right now...

14 years I was with ADT, and they pull this shit now.....  What a crock...
     JimK
#2January 18th, 2009 · 04:52 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Sorry to hear it, Jim.. I hope things work out for you, either way...
#3January 18th, 2009 · 05:44 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
aww....

best of luck man!!!

if nothing else start growing the ganja again!!!

#4January 18th, 2009 · 06:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Stay positive, hope you land youself a better job soon

All the very best

Denis
#5January 18th, 2009 · 06:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Sounds like a right bummer Jim.
Having no income is not the way to go.
You can always sell the truck ... or as DS points out you can always grow pot again ! lol

It's all out there if you go looking for it!
#6January 18th, 2009 · 07:01 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
crap not you too.. I got laid off from work too.. work like a dog putting in 14 to 16 hr. days then "bam"  sorry no work right now. call you in a few weeks.  oh well at least they have unemployment insurance here.  I am looking right now . This area has had so many people laid off lately there are lots of applicants for every job.

Get your unemployment going, and keep looking, you have a lot of experience in your field so hopefully you should be able to find work pretty quick.  Good luck..
#7January 18th, 2009 · 08:04 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
awww man that sucks.
I hope everything works out good for you man.
by the way...whats ADT?
#8January 20th, 2009 · 06:23 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
I thinks that's the flavor of the month!
I'm out of job too!
I'm really sorry for you Jim
Get your guitar and go busking that's always useful when money get tight!
Good luck I'm sure something is gonna come out of it
#9January 20th, 2009 · 10:16 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
thanks
Goat and vincent in the same situation.. man that sucks...  This world has gone to shit...

Oh, and Kunadian, ADT is American District Telegraph...  Which now is an alarm company..  Actuallythe inventor of the alarm as we know it today...

Anyway...   I am just enjoying this time off to relax, and get my head together...  Who knows what will happen.. I need to get my truck in to get the transmission ficed now for sure, as I have no other vehicle now.. Besides the scoot, and it's WAY too cold to ride that around town..

JimK
#10January 20th, 2009 · 12:24 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
you in Michigan?
'cause I'm right across the water in Windsor.

just about every other house in the city here has a bank repo notice in the window.

& in my hometown......5000 jobs have been lost.  that's in a city of 36,000.  sigh.  the plants are relocating to Mexico.

4 of my siblings have lost their jobs in the last 4 months.

sorry to hear that JimK.  it really, really sucks.

mb
#11January 21st, 2009 · 09:02 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well
It's Official... I am no longer the ADT man...

Now I need to find another job...  I also need to come up with another name...  hehehe

SO, WTF..  I dunno...  Guess I'll pop open a bottle of wine and celebrate...

JimK
#12January 21st, 2009 · 07:37 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
Dang,
ganja sasquatch?! really are you serious? lol wow. Jim im feeling ya, i just got laid off in November, havent been to work since. but hey the way i look at it we still have a steady income, and things maybe tight but i still get to be around my family, and im kinda glad for the oppertunity that i was givin to spend more time at home.
hope that something is looking up for ya whatever it maybe!

-Sarah White
#13January 21st, 2009 · 09:20 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
the sas NEVER kids around!!
Of course mrs.white!!!

this is another opportunity of how many workers GANJA would benefit!

REASONS

1. THOUSANDS of jobs in the production, packaging, and selling of this miracle herb!
2. TONS of tax money for our schools and economy!!
3. Nobody is being all moppy they lost their job because they are soooo stoned!!!
        I could go for hours but you get the jist!
#14January 21st, 2009 · 10:55 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey!
Don't you hijack my thread and spam your message of Ganja-ism... This is my misery, gloom, and despair thread, and your not invited, because your too young to understand gloom or despair.. And having a cut on your right hand so you can't have quality time with Rosy and her 5 sisters don't count as gloom and despair.. Alright? Young punks think they funna tell me about what is what, and what isn't... Take your hippity hop music, and smoke your tweed somewhere else.. I wont have it in my house... And this thread, this is MY HOUSE.. The HOUSE OF PAIN.. AGONY... DEFEAT... And DE Stinky FEET....

JimK
#15January 22nd, 2009 · 10:11 AM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
re: hey!
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
Don't you hijack my thread and spam your message of Ganja-ism... This is my misery, gloom, and despair thread, and your not invited, because your too young to understand gloom or despair.. And having a cut on your right hand so you can't have quality time with Rosy and her 5 sisters don't count as gloom and despair.. Alright? Young punks think they funna tell me about what is what, and what isn't... Take your hippity hop music, and smoke your tweed somewhere else.. I wont have it in my house... And this thread, this is MY HOUSE.. The HOUSE OF PAIN.. AGONY... DEFEAT... And DE Stinky FEET....

JimK

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.