#1January 17th, 2009 · 06:33 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Frets on fire bandamp
Today I was just thinking random thoughts and then I remembered this game on the computer I used to play a lot called frets on fire (youve probably heard of it). Anyway I thought it might be cool to make a frets on fire featuring only songs from bandamp. For those of you who dont know what frets on fire is it is a guitar hero clone where you can fret your music (this is easy to do once you get the hang of it). The way it will work is I will make the wallpaperes etc for the game and compile it all together and artists will fret their songs on Easy (3 buttons) Medium (4 buttons) and Hard (5 buttons). There will only be allowed one song per artist so fret your best one (I recomend to practice on other proffesional artists' songs first). Everyone who is interested PM me with questions on how to get the songs to me or anything else.
#2January 18th, 2009 · 02:40 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Why Don't you fret our songs? 
I.E, I can give you my "Metal Trap" in two tracks - the whole base and only the guitars - and then you just fret it.
There's no need to know the song for it's only a rhythm fretting (I've played FoF).
So, what do you say? It's be fun for myself playing (both meanings) my own song on the game.

> Iszil
#3January 18th, 2009 · 09:12 AM
4 threads / 1 songs
21 posts
United States of America
The reason I didnt offer to fret everyones songs is that I really dont have the time these days. But if you go to http://www.keyboardsonfire.net you can sign up for an account and ask the community to fret your songs (they usually have nothing better to do and do a really great job).
#4January 18th, 2009 · 08:02 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPAAAMM
SPAM AAA LOTTT

but no really i really dont care about any of this
#5January 18th, 2009 · 11:02 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
TheKunadiun wrote…
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPAAAMM
SPAM AAA LOTTT

but no really i really dont care about any of this

This is not spam, Kunadiun... Seems you didn't understand the meaning of thread.

> Iszil
#6January 19th, 2009 · 02:29 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol i know its not spam. i was just like really bored when i wrote that and I didnt care about the frets on fire thing.
i didnt mean it.
you could say i was being sarcastic
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:49 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.