#1January 16th, 2009 · 04:13 PM
2 threads
5 posts
United States of America
more gin?
I don't know if anyone has heard of the new singer Gin Wigmore..but her stuff is amazing. I love her new song "No Reason"..I just got it for free at http://www.ginwigmore.com if you want to listen to her stuff. She reminds me of Missy Higgins with a mix of Colbie Caillat. Pretty good!

Gigi
#2January 16th, 2009 · 06:40 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
okay, okay...so I like Colbie Caillat.....and this chick you're promoting might be pretty good.....and all that...but you're a spammer. Now, usually my first instinct is to resist/complain about spamming on the site and all that. But then I got curious.....so I have a question for you. Is there money in this spamming thing? I mean, there  must be, because you guys seem to put some energy in it. So, I'm like tired of going to work every day...it's like a drag...and what if I just wanted to stay at home all day and distribute unsolicited and sometimes annoying advertising on sites like this...could I make a living doing it? ..and do you have any friends?, I mean really....this might not be a bad idea...howz about it? DEETS, pleez!
#3January 17th, 2009 · 04:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hmm yeah what exactly is the deal here, fairychild? Are you here to basically promote bands by spamming their links or are you seriously meaning to participate in the BandAMP community? Your post looks an awful lot like spam but one of your other posts reveils that you are truly human. So what's up exactly?
#4January 17th, 2009 · 05:44 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hey fairy child do you really wanna know
Gins doing great the big boys in the states are throwing  money her way ....which leads  to  he next
thing ....a PR blogging arm from the majors to whip up a bit of Indie Cred .....you may recall this  has  been done b4 with ..."Stars" born on Youtube etc .
So if you're chatting with your employers any time give our little site a plug will ya.
Included is a link from another devoted Gin fan from a few weeks ago.

http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/15970.html#id16151

#5January 17th, 2009 · 10:17 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
one word
SPAMMER
#6January 20th, 2009 · 06:44 PM
2 threads
5 posts
United States of America
I was just trying to share about a new singer that I like..isn't that the point of all these forums..to talk about what you like?
#7January 20th, 2009 · 10:27 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
fairychild wrote…
I was just trying to share about a new singer that I like..isn't that the point of all these forums..to talk about what you like?
yeah, sure......
#8January 20th, 2009 · 10:43 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
Ok guys maybe we should give her a chance maybe give her a special little are to rant and rave maybe it could be like a little taste of the town!! She could come in a post a little thing every week about new artists and stuff?
#9January 21st, 2009 · 07:30 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
okay okay
so maybe we should give her a chance...but fairychild please dont make your posts sound like info commercails.

You can get this set for only 3 EASY payments of  $19.99 plus shipping!
BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!
CALL NOW And we will throw in the second set for FREE!
Thats right FREE! just call now and have your credit cards ready because this offer you wont see in stores!
Hurry and call because supplies are limited!
So HURRY AND CALL NOW toll free at 1-800-000-0000!
One LAST THING! if you call within the next 10 minutes you will get not only the second set
for free but we will throw in a free DVD that includes the extra footage and bonus material from tonights program! Call NOW!!!! thats, 1-800-000-0000, one more time thats 1-800-000-0000! CALL NOW!!!

lol sorry i just had to.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.