#1January 16th, 2009 · 10:47 AM
1 threads
7 posts
United States of America
GREETINGS BANDAMP
okay so i heard that this was a wicked site from a friend of mine. Is it as good as i hear it is?? lol.  i have visited a couple of times to listen to the audio review, and ive read some lyrics on here, i think that you all are really talented. Just stoped in to introduce myself!

-Bella M.

aka radioelf
#2January 16th, 2009 · 11:03 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well hey then and welcome to BandAMP!

I could try and write an allround overview and introduction to the site but the best way to get to know the community is simply by browsing the forums and listening and reading (and posting) as you go along. So I just hope you'll enjoy yourself!

What do you do in music, what instruments do you play?
#3January 16th, 2009 · 11:05 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What ever they said ... it's all true!
Talented, Friendly and most of them are also Mad!
WELCOME ON BOARD ..... no songs yet I see?
#4January 16th, 2009 · 11:08 AM
1 threads
7 posts
United States of America
Thanks!
I play the drums, im mostly a drummer, and a lyric writer. Thank you for such a warm welcome! i have been on this site before, just not as a member. I finally got off my butt and just joined!
#5January 16th, 2009 · 11:14 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: Thanks!
radioelf wrote…
I play the drums, im mostly a drummer, and a lyric writer. Thank you for such a warm welcome! i have been on this site before, just not as a member. I finally got off my butt and just joined!

Great! Well I'm looking forward to hearing material from you or your band if you have one etc... Or reading your lyrics. And if you ever run into a troll or a spammer or the likes feel free to alert me as it's my job, as moderator, to get rid of them.

cheers!
#6January 16th, 2009 · 11:15 AM
1 threads
7 posts
United States of America
Awesome!
Alright will do!!! thanks again. i love this site!
#7January 16th, 2009 · 01:45 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hello & Welcome

Do you have any recording facilities, it would aces if you collaborated with any of the members here.

I love real Drums YUM YUM

Cheers

Denis
#8January 16th, 2009 · 06:27 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
welcome, come in and warm yourself by the cosy fire that is Bandamp. enjoy!

Ian
#9January 16th, 2009 · 06:34 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
what a nice greeting!  Welcome to the site. Obviously, you've already got an idea of what/who is available here. Looking forward to hearing more of you here!
(personally I love the idea of being a part of something wicked.....)
#10January 17th, 2009 · 07:55 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
DRUMS FINALLY!!!
hahahaha dude! im finally glad to see some more drums!!!!

i am pullin my hair out trrying to find a drummer for me and my mate

drummers are few and far between down here!!!

lookin' forward to your stuff!!!
#11January 17th, 2009 · 10:03 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
WARNING:  Bandamp may become addictive. We arent responsible for youre likely addiction to our totally rad musical fusion.

Welcome to the Amp. Im Sarah, got any questions or anything everybody around here is pretty friendly and always up to helping you out!  We are all pretty wicked, Im not going to lie!

-Sarah White
#12January 18th, 2009 · 03:09 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
re: ***********************************
Fantasy wrote…
WARNING:  Bandamp may become addictive. We arent responsible for youre likely addiction to our totally rad musical fusion.

Welcome to the Amp. Im Sarah, got any questions or anything everybody around here is pretty friendly and always up to helping you out!  We are all pretty wicked, Im not going to lie!

-Sarah White :D

About the first part, it's true (well, was... for me)
about the second, it isn't: We all hate each other, we are not kind in any way, we like spams and trolls, and we lost respect here.
Hope you stay anyway.

> Iszil

PS: 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:58 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.