#1January 15th, 2009 · 12:56 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hold on tight to your dreams .......
If you dont your a loser, just thought I'd share this with you.....

btw, What's your favourite cabbage?

Do you love your cabbage?

And how does loving your cabbage influence your life?

#2January 15th, 2009 · 01:28 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. I have a Cabbage! I hope that doesn't offend anyone!
#3January 15th, 2009 · 02:05 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
ROFL, King!
Don't be mean to that poor kid...
And, MAP, fix your post cause you disfigured the forum.

> Iszil
#4January 15th, 2009 · 02:40 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
"...Cabbage is normally green, but, if left to rot, can turn a sickly brown. (from wiki)
#5January 15th, 2009 · 03:13 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I really like how the forum was disfigured/destroyed.

lol
lol
CAAAAAAABBBBBAAAAGEE

Cabbage has influenced my life in a number of ways.
For instance, I wouldn't even be talking about cabbage if it wasn't for this thread!
So...In a way, cabbage really deserves more than its getting.
Upstairs Down WallPaper Plants am i right?
#6January 15th, 2009 · 03:21 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Iszil wrote…
ROFL, King!
Don't be mean to that poor kid...
And, MAP, fix your post cause you disfigured the forum.

> Iszil
But our 'poor' kid disfigured the forums if you ask me , and more than that he refuses to understand!
Becoming more odd by the day
And if he does understand....then he's been pulling on your plonker the whole time.
#7January 15th, 2009 · 03:43 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Cornbeef and Cabbage , hmmm  how good is that?  My love for cabbage knows no bounds. My lovers distaste for gaseous after effects equally knows no bounds.  hahahahahahahahahahaahah. 

Well I look at it like this,  He asked how to delete his account, was told he couldn't , maybe this is his way of trying to get banned off the site,  as he wanted to leave anyway.
#8January 15th, 2009 · 03:53 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Talking about 'eating your greens'......
Check these two out ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eINGyJHz8
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1blE6Fb_qT8

#9January 15th, 2009 · 08:47 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
okay...now you've all offended me....I'm leaving......yes I'm leaving......I'm warning you I'm leaving...can someone tell me how to ceremoniously delete my account? I'm serious...I'm leaving.....no, really....I mean.....leaving.......Hello, did you all HEAR me???...I told you I'm really serious this time....I'm leaving...I'm sorry if I offended anyone.....if I'm as disgusting as a peri -anal cyst, like YOU ALL SEEM TO THINK...then I really should leave, shouldn't I??........................................i mean it....really leaving..................................................erm..........
#10January 15th, 2009 · 08:47 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
.................so what's your most embarrassing experience with tapioca pudding?
#11January 16th, 2009 · 01:04 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Er....I though you left.....

Nice one Kings!!!
#12January 16th, 2009 · 01:37 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
battlecat wrote…
.................so what's your most embarrassing experience with tapioca pudding?

I don't have much experience with that stuff, but I can imagine someone throwing up in a bowl and someone else, unknowingly, not noticing the difference between just the tapioca and the tapioca-extra...

This is rather funny: http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/tapioca.asp
#13January 16th, 2009 · 11:02 AM
1 threads
7 posts
United States of America
re: Hold on tight to your dreams .......
kings wrote…

:o

okay so i havent been on here for that long and i already know of whom you are speaking about and whats going on... i just couldnt hold back so i created and account just to tell you about my dearest cabbage.

Cabbage and i, we grew up together. and we loved with a love that was more than a love, i my cabbage and me..

Cabbage changed my life....*tear*

Cabbage if you are out there, just know that I love you, that in my heart you will remain forever. I will wait for you my love!

okay so seriously he needs to stop posting all these rediculous ?s. Maybe i should ask you guy's favorite color, and whats your favorite animal or something. If that wouldnt offend anyone, that is. Good Lord.

Kings you are freaking awesome, i applaud you.

bandamp, is soooooOOooo funny. wow this guy is insane.          
#14January 16th, 2009 · 11:38 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: re: Hold on tight to your dreams .......
radioelf wrote…
kings wrote…

:o

okay so i havent been on here for that long and i already know of whom you are speaking about and whats going on... i just couldnt hold back so i created and account just to tell you about my dearest cabbage.

Cabbage and i, we grew up together. and we loved with a love that was more than a love, i my cabbage and me..

Cabbage changed my life....*tear*

Cabbage if you are out there, just know that I love you, that in my heart you will remain forever. I will wait for you my love!

okay so seriously he needs to stop posting all these rediculous ?s. Maybe i should ask you guy's favorite color, and whats your favorite animal or something. If that wouldnt offend anyone, that is. Good Lord.

Kings you are freaking awesome, i applaud you.

bandamp, is soooooOOooo funny. wow this guy is insane.          :D

DEFINITELY a Welcome on board!

If you get it ...you got it!

Yea M is that battlecat character still around ........... is he still asking strange question?....weirdo....... ignore him he might go away.......

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:53 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.