#1January 5th, 2009 · 08:02 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
this is not possible my friend.
if you want, you can delete all your threads and posts and you can ignore all emails coming from bandamp
but tell me why want you leave bandamp?
#2January 5th, 2009 · 02:16 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Oh please... more relationship drama?  Can we not stop the forums from becoming "Days Of Our Lives"?
#3January 5th, 2009 · 02:17 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
MindsAtPlay wrote…
Oh please... more relationship drama?  Can we not stop the forums from becoming "Days Of Our Lives"?

please!!!! i hate that show!!!
#4January 5th, 2009 · 04:05 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Is that a bit like "As the World Turns"?
#5January 6th, 2009 · 01:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
Is that a bit like "As the World Turns"?

It's worse I think. Though any soap opera is bad, and has more large scale negative social implications than most people realise (especially soapies). I mean, it's generally unhealthy to clog your thoughts, day in day out, with social pathos - it'll cause stress and frustration, and these TV shows "teach" or more accurately, "condition" their viewers to stay focused on social pathos all the time. In their daily lives aswell. Also, soap characters don't develop over time or learn from their past mishaps. They are simply not written as such. They are written to be pathological morons who make bad decisions and get themselves in all sorts of really stupid problems all the time. Soap operas are a good example of how NOT to live. Sadly, especially young people want to live just like their favorite soap characters and behave in the same stupid manners, causing all sorts of stress and frustrations to themselves and the world around them.

Tarus, you're not a soap opera character, are you? If so, cut it out right now. Or to put it another way: "Lighten up, dude."

If you don't want to be on BandAMP anymore, simply don't come here anymore. There is no information in your profile that can be abused in anyway, so there's no need to delete it (or have it deleted). But if you feel the need to share a decent lyric or a piece of your own music you're always welcome.

Server Time: May 5th, 2024 · 10:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.