#1January 2nd, 2009 · 06:43 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
OK! So the Pit is now an open battle ground ..... lol
Maybe we should put the two of you in the "define what love means to you?" thread .... A! It is your thread anyway!!!
You know I actually thought you were the same person for a while....I mean you still might be ??!!   I dont know !! But just now I was thinking back to your first posting in the lyrics review and how it has slowly come to this.
Maybe you should both make songs about how you feel and enter them in  battle?  
#2January 2nd, 2009 · 09:27 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well maybe ... maybe it's enough now.. And no more Pit trolling with love lost and underway... Or I put on my moderator boots and start using them!

Both of you cut it out and let go! Or kiss and make up! But make up your minds! When having doubts and second thoughts: let it go! When love is coming from one way only: let it go! When you only want the other half to basically piss off and die: let it go! Instead of let it snow: Let it go!

Its starting to get tedious... So, please let it go.
#3January 2nd, 2009 · 12:28 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Sorry, but may be I'm not updated about the affairs here in BandAMP.
Could anyone tell what's going on?

> Iszil
#4January 2nd, 2009 · 01:47 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Iszil wrote…
Sorry, but may be I'm not updated about the affairs here in BandAMP.
Could anyone tell what's going on?

> Iszil
Isz : If you take a look in the pit for tarus and Fantasy posts and then take a look in the Lyrics Review for tarus and Fantasy (xxSarahxx) posts you'll see.......a trend.
I'd had my doubts since the posts in the Lyrics review, reading this one , the penny dropped!
Sarahs been posting in the lyrics review for a long time , albeit under another name. Judging by the posts she broke up with her boyfriend , but then her ex became tarus and their taunts at the others 'emotions, feelings, point of view, reasons etc' have now moved to the Pit.......
So we've all been reacting to a 'lovers quarrel' .........

#5January 2nd, 2009 · 05:28 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
This is just... sad.
#6January 2nd, 2009 · 07:31 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
ummm
check this out to clear up ANY AND ALL CONFUSION RELATED TO THIS MATTER
http://forum.bandamp.com/The_Pit/16607.html
#7January 3rd, 2009 · 01:03 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico

Boring!!!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 4:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.