#1December 31st, 2008 · 02:04 AM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
Holiday drama
does it attack anyone else's family or is it just mine? it always seems that everything hits the fan during the holidays doesnt it? 

~Sarah White
#2December 31st, 2008 · 01:25 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
yeppers.....

there are 2 new holes in the walls of my home.....

and my hand severly hurts!!!

i need to learn control........

no what needs to happen is mom needs to chill

im a very peaceful guy i dont usually even talk bad to people

but she just gets under my skin
#3January 1st, 2009 · 03:08 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
That's the definition of family:drama.
#4January 2nd, 2009 · 07:12 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
PUH LEZZ! ah you dont even kno
i live a house that there is at leat two holes in each room, the fight just doesnt happen in one room, its like a friggin parade around the house...

as far as your mom goes its just cuz shes your mom and she loves you so you really take what she says to heart, and she knows how to hit where it hurts too. i know!
#5January 2nd, 2009 · 07:38 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Around the holidays some people can get extra cranky, because they want everything to be perfect (according to their personal views) and become less tolerant to interfering factors (which are always around). Also on one hand if people take time off for the holidays, they have more time to be annoyed by their household surroundings and there can also be some added stress because of planned festivities (dinner) and family visits. They want everything to turn out right thus pay extra attention to anything that might ruin their perfect holiday experience, and when they notice something disturbing, they will helplessly try to patch the problem and instigate a turmoil of interpersonal conflicts in the process.

Merry Christmas! Thank God it's over! It'll take about 10-12 months to gradually heal over then the whole process starts over again. Good Luck!

(but to be serious: yeah it sucks... it wasn't until I moved out that the problems during this season finally ceased.. )
#6January 2nd, 2009 · 08:25 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Holiday drama
CHILL/////////////............

out for eveyone..............this guy has got the idea!!!!!!!!!

fish
#7January 2nd, 2009 · 09:30 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
@
@@@@D
n@F@@@@C@@@@@@@@@D
@@ 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 3:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.