Cymru (Wales)
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
I would like to relive the future
But only the good bits!
#3December 30th, 2008 · 05:22 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Having to relive any event, whether they had a constructive effect on my life or not would seem a nightmare! Means I have to do stuff all over again! Rather I take the timemachine and jump to the future, preferrably a future where mankind has colonized large parts of the galaxy so I can find a habitable planet of my own not too far from a downtown-area style planet where I can pick up friends and girls and party on my personal beaches and tropical moons. So there
#4December 30th, 2008 · 10:46 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
PuppetXeno wrote…
Having to relive any event, whether they had a constructive effect on my life or not would seem a nightmare! Means I have to do stuff all over again! Rather I take the timemachine and jump to the future, preferrably a future where mankind has colonized large parts of the galaxy so I can find a habitable planet of my own not too far from a downtown-area style planet where I can pick up friends and girls and party on my personal beaches and tropical moons. So there :razz:
LOL
Yes! Those are the good bits I was thinking of......
#5December 30th, 2008 · 11:12 AM
1 threads
2 posts
Jamaica
Time machine
I think I would go back to the day before my mom passed, save her, then go into the future when I become an established producer and hopefully a recording artiste. From there I should be able to get that R35 Skyline, and maybe a hot latina to spice things up, might marry if she wows me. Good times...Cant wait, LOL.
#6January 3rd, 2009 · 09:57 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I would jump to the future find out what the winning lottery ###### are then jump back and win it!!!!! then I would buy my own island, complete with a "on the beach bar" ( I would bar tend part time), and spend the rest of my time playing music. dancing, swimming, and frolicking on the beach with select customers and friends.   Then when I got to old for that.. I would jump to the future far enough to where they have figured out ... full cell regeneration to stave off old age. Then who knows .. another complete life in the future?  space travel? time and space travel together?  maybe another dimension too.
#7January 3rd, 2009 · 10:09 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
I would go back to January 2008 and DEMAND my broker give me my money back! Then I would go back to the 1970's... my college years (Ahhh five girls to every guy down there...and there were some beautiful women there...sigh) and take advantage of more opportunities I was given (I'm being purposely vague on this one...). Whoever said youth is wasted on the young was right!!
#8January 3rd, 2009 · 10:20 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Makes you wonder...

If it is simply as it is stated in that you may return only to relive and not change an event, it poses a signifigant question...Have I done anything worth reliving? I would also propose another question...

What moment in your life defined who you are?

If you cannot possibly think of a defining moment....perhaps it is time you thought about defining who you are and what you will leave behind when you leave this world.

I know one moment cannot totally sum up who one is. A lifetime consists of many fine lines and cannot be illustrated with one broad stroke. But, add a few bold lines and splash some vibrant colours onto the canvas and you change a paint by numbers into a masterpiece worth coming back to time and time again.

-To answer the question...No. I do not think there is a moment I would care to relive as is. I would sell the machine and take a vacation.  

-Mark

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.