1 2
#16January 4th, 2009 · 02:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: @ Kings
bubu wrote…
kings wrote…
How about the different aspects of the reality love causes.....?

TK and bubu on the other hand are having the most wonderful time making songs for each other and probably lots of other things that we can only imagine!

There's a lot more to the phenomenon love , these were just two that dawned on me this morning.   ;)

"Honni soit qui mal y pense"

:D

Hey! The World is your Oyster.....Enjoy it in every way you can!    
#17January 9th, 2009 · 12:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
tarus wrote…
i used like the idea of love.but the truth is its fickle.and it will appear as quickly as it leaves.i know i love being
single and not in love.its a great feeling.
Then you have simply not found the right person to share your life with.
Love is not fickle , love is not a lie, generations of love might have let you down with their own interpretation of it, but it is in it's self what keeps us together. It's the stuff that makes children and looks after them, it's the stuff that keep the majority of couples together (the ones you dont see on the news living soapy lives). Even if they are not 'in love' every day, it's still love that respects the others wishes and space etc etc.
#18January 10th, 2009 · 04:50 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
well, Ive recently gone through a break up. We went out for 3 years, and lived together for 2. I still love her, but I hope I won't always. Although love feels very strong, inspires us, and causes depression when it all goes wrong,  I believe that its nothing more than the result of pheromones and a compatibility between two people (pretty much as Px said). But Im counting on this strange concoction of hormones and pheromones happening again some day, because life would be pretty miserable without it.
#19January 11th, 2009 · 05:43 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
So what about love for a brother or your father or a really good friend , especially the love for a really good friend.
You know the friend you feel you've known from 'another life', or if you cant deal with such depth, the friend you just 'click' so well with, that makes so much sense you can never really put your finger on it but it leaves you feeling so good every time. Do you know that 'friendship'? I'd call that a love that goes beyond your physical body, it will indeed become 'physical' as it happens in the 'physical' plane , but it is not necessarily of the physical.
I know this 'friendship' with several people, it does not mean I want their babies or vis-versa ..... so it's not lust or survival of the fittest ..... it's more of a connection
#20January 11th, 2009 · 06:11 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
So what about love for a brother or your father or a really good friend , especially the love for a really good friend.
You know the friend you feel you've known from 'another life', or if you cant deal with such depth, the friend you just 'click' so well with, that makes so much sense you can never really put your finger on it but it leaves you feeling so good every time. Do you know that 'friendship'? I'd call that a love that goes beyond your physical body, it will indeed become 'physical' as it happens in the 'physical' plane , but it is not necessarily of the physical.
I know this 'friendship' with several people, it does not mean I want their babies or vis-versa ..... so it's not lust or survival of the fittest ..... it's more of a connection

Yeah.... Connection but also choice. As those "connections" are mutually benificial (people have similar or complimentory interests, and can help eachother out or make going through life easier and more interesting) then sure this is a wonderful and great thing, however this type of connection can be feigned and worse, abused aswell (by so called sociopaths). I sometimes do call these connections a form of love but they are very different from the pheromone and hormone invoked type of love - which is much less of a choice (still can be feigned btw). That kind of love is like a drug, it seriously has an intoxicating effect. Maybe the whole picture (True Love) is complete when both lust and the social connective type love is there .. Not sure.

What I do feel is that people follow their own paths in life... People meet at crossroads (social nodes) ... if the paths between two people follow parallel directions, there's social compatibility, but that is not a requirement for lust-induced love to set in. And in that way "love" can be frustrating because things will never work out between the people. And it's no use to try to change either one of the paths to become more parallel because it doesn't work that way. I'd even call that rigidly impossible.

Don't want to type too much
#21January 19th, 2009 · 10:36 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
"I guess being in love is like being insane"

Kim Mitchell

perfectamundo.
1 2

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.