#1December 22nd, 2008 · 05:35 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Avi's blog
Hey, I was googling something about the Python programming language the other day, and Avi had a 1st page result!  It's his blog.  kind of a variety of things on there.. not sure if anybody cares, but I thought he'd appreciate the traffic :P

http://avinashv.net/
#2December 22nd, 2008 · 08:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I was thinking about him tonight, but then about the podcasts he did.
Inspirational guy ! 
#3December 23rd, 2008 · 02:05 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i think the podcasts were a novel idea, and that we should eventually find a way to bring that back, once things stabilize again.  If there was just one person who dedicated themselves to putting out a podcast each month of a range of the great uploads, that'd be amazing.  The person could be like the BandAMP journalist!  It would be an excellent way for low-interacting members/visitors to still know what's going on, without having to be on the AMP all day every day catching what's new.
#4December 24th, 2008 · 04:06 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Tim, there are a few podcasts by a few members floating around, Toastys also got a couple I think.
They could be 'linked to' as a 'starter list' until members start making and uploading their own to bA.

I've been surfing around music sites recently and seeing a lot of good ideas (as well as bad ones!) , I'll have to fire a few at you some time.
But what ever you do with the Amp try and keep it's 'simplicity' (simplicity in presentation not in functionality!).
Coming to bA is such a pleasurable and peaceful experience as compared to the intense glaring flashing pages of almost all other places I go to on the web.

O! And have wonderful Christmas.   
#5December 24th, 2008 · 07:47 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
TonightsLastSong wrote…
It would be an excellent way for low-interacting members/visitors to still know what's going on, without having to be on the AMP all day every day catching what's new.

well you can feed your RSS or ATOM reader btw
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.