#1October 25th, 2007 · 12:17 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I can look infinitly into your Blueyes and read this interview
LoL Title a little cheesy but ey,I like it :P

MM:so we haven't seen you lately on the amp,why so?

Bluey
:Spend most of my time working as webmaster on two webpages. Plus I just took on another one to design and program.

MM:Well you do know we are looking for someone who has knowledge of the site's code?do you think you or someone else may be well qualified for this job?Or do you this we should hire someone?

Bluey:I know someone that has her college degree in Computer Information Sciences, and we offered our services a few months back. but was rejected.. so I think they will keep looking for someone, but not sure if they will hire someone or just take a volunteer..

MM:Well mud has returned after much time away,how do you feel about that?Mad,indifferent,happy,etc.?

Bluey:Glad to Hear that! I for one, like mud and think he's kewl!

MM:That's good to hear! lol Now with the amp,do you feel you have contributed a lot to it,or do you wish to add more?

Bluey:Someday, as everything here comes together more, I hope to add more songs to it.. I also hope to be able to add more to the forums and such as I get a little time freed up from working on these websites..

MM:If you could,and make money for it,would you do music instead of programming websites?

Bluey:That would depend on how I would be making music for money...

MM:Just jamming out on the guitar,paino etc.

Bluey:Sure, I would rather do most forms of music, except for jingles... I would quit fooling with websites almost completely..

MM:Well what is your favorite kind of music to play,listen to,write about,etc.?

Bluey:well a southern rock - jazz mix...  and then secondly is bluegrass...

MM:Why?

Bluey:it's what I was weened on..

MM:When you make music,do your emotions at that time influence you or do you just randomly put it together?

Bluey:I am a very emotional person, and very often it shows in my music. I write from my heart, but sometimes I write from off the top of my head!

MM:Now is it just pure emotions that your music comes from or does it come from influences?

Bluey:I have several influences. I would have to say my main influence is also my all time music hero.. Jim Croce.. he told stories in his music about the common people, not things out of our reach..

MM:So are those your favorite kinds of songs?Those that tell of grief and hardship?

Bluey:Actually his songs told of love and of good times to come..  I like a song that tells a good story, no matter if about hardship or of good times.

MM:ahh..going to jump the subject a bit..but what do you record with(equipment and such)?

Bluey:I have an 8 track analog recording studio and a computer based recording studio with a couple of different softwares.

MM:what do you like to record the most?

Bluey:hmm...  multi-part vocals

MM:ahh....now to wrap it all up,since it is late for both of us...What is one thing that the amp doesn't know about you?

Bluey:Really don't think there is anything about me that they don't know.. I am always an open book.. honest to a fault!

MM:Not sure what that fault would be,but hey,we all have them!Just want to say thanks for the great interview!and hope to see you around sometime :]

Bluey:honest to a level of telling the truth no matter what..
#2October 25th, 2007 · 11:27 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
No Blueyes for ages and then a whole interview.
Blue, Web sites are the work of the devil ! They'll suck you in and eat you up! resist resist ! Pick up your guitar again and be Blue ! 
Hey! I didn't know you were "an open book.. honest to a fault" !! lol
#3October 25th, 2007 · 11:50 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
Blue!!! Where have you been?  Great interview Chy.
#4October 25th, 2007 · 07:59 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
#5October 25th, 2007 · 10:47 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
*applaudes*

I like that "What is one thing that the amp doesn't know about you?" question that you pitch for each interview.  It's a good one.  I always feel like I know the bandamp community better and better after one of these!

hey.. 3 posts ago, I had 666 posts.      Huzzah
#6October 27th, 2007 · 12:33 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Thanks TLS :]
I've always enjoyed that question myself too.
#7October 28th, 2007 · 07:44 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Great interview Meow.!!!
Blue miss you man!
Long time no see my friend,Glad to hear your well!Hope all works out with the web design!
keep in touch Blue!
#8October 28th, 2007 · 08:56 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Thanks marino ^__^

I know.blue get back on! lol
#9October 29th, 2007 · 02:24 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hehe yeah, well done! I wondered what happened to Blue, good to read it was all about being preoccupied with other things.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.