1 2

#1December 16th, 2008 · 04:31 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
pro juice TV
http://au.youtube.com/user/ProJuiceTV

Found this New  OZ web show , tutorials and stories for music and video producers , sorta hands on casual Mythbusters feel.
How to make crunchy drumloops  analog  overdubbing old VHS { Don't toss em out yet } 80z trash horror flicks recycling eco friendly, hammer delay effects  , particularly liked the ring light , handy and inexpensive lighting device for video clip production , animation tips too.
Guitar strap hero ,the only thing I can say is never do a gig with out your Dutch Beer.
The tutorials are cool & practical.
good luck to them I say.

greg
blakhatz
#2December 16th, 2008 · 09:10 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Wow man thats awesome!
Love the mythbusters feel
#3January 28th, 2009 · 10:52 PM
6 posts
Australia
Cheers Guys.
And thanks greg for looking us up!!
We're doing some more shooting at the end of the month. So please subscribe if you want to recieve new videos and tutes.

Peace out.

Arlo.
#4January 29th, 2009 · 02:06 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
CHEERS!
#5January 29th, 2009 · 02:20 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Nice one Arlo.............. for finding this link to your site and for bumping this thread, I'd missed it the first time round.
O! and for having such a cool goaty(?)
Been surfing your channel and site, still got a lot to go....really like what I've seen so far.
Mithbusters ... hmm! I think it's just a 'normal' hands on approach to what your doing , making really interesting things ... really interesting ... and fun!
So is the bandage on the hand intentional, so we all think O! lol he smacked himself with the hammer?
Very cool stuff all the same.
I am going to spend some time going through your site and your channel,
I will also let you know what I think !

So you obviously make music, and I know, as did blakhatz, that there are people here who will really appreciate your 'program', so do you have any of your own indie music to share with this 'interested' community?

If unsolicited links are Spam , what would that make this...? Roast Beef ?
#6January 29th, 2009 · 05:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
OK been looking around....theres not so much more to see yet, but what there is is very good.
Build up that data base , get your show rolling, your on to a real good thing.

So are you looking for people to send in video tutorials/films ?
#7January 31st, 2009 · 10:10 PM
6 posts
Australia
kings wrote…
So is the bandage on the hand intentional, so we all think O! lol he smacked himself with the hammer?

very good Kings,

That was the idea exactly !

glad you picked it up.

Re: sending in your own videos?
It couldn't hurt, although we will most likely be doing all our own filming.
We are keen to hear ideas and suggestions tho. So if you've got something cool you think we should have a look at, let us know.

Glad you like the show.

Peace out.

Arlo.

#8February 8th, 2009 · 03:10 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey Greg...Bad stuff with those fires..Please check in let us know your ok!
#9February 26th, 2009 · 07:32 PM
6 posts
Australia
Hey Yo,
  Good news.
We just spent the last three days shooting some more Pro Juice.
So well be updating the site weekly, starting very soon.
New tutes include, How to make a break-beat, Faking Lead Guitar with a Synth, Animating a Fireball (ie Mortal Combat), Turning day to night. and all sorts of multimedia cheekiness !

www.projuice.org

See you soon.

Arlo.
#10March 9th, 2009 · 07:12 AM
6 posts
Australia
NEW SEGMENT UP !!

Breakbeat kitchen.

a little tut on cutting and splicing a real drum recording to make the 'Breakbeat

http://www.projuice.org/BreakBeatKitchen.html

enjoy.

Arlo

www.projuice.org
#11March 9th, 2009 · 12:00 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Nice one Arlo...I was thinking about you today too.....that you'd said that it was updated and that I still need to check out the new videos! 
#12March 13th, 2009 · 02:34 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Nice one! Seems it would be a bit easier to chop the beat in a dedicated beat slicer but again... nice...   Looking forward to the tut on synth lead guitar!
#13March 23rd, 2009 · 07:00 AM
6 posts
Australia
hey yo,
 New one up.
 Sidechain compression.
Tidy little trick.
enjoy

http://www.projuice.org/sidechain.html
#14April 15th, 2009 · 10:43 PM
6 posts
Australia
Hey Cats,
  what's new?
been Busy here?

We've got plenty more goin on at pro juice.
including one of my favorite little tricks.
checkout http://www.projuice.org/powerup.html

peace.

Arlo.
#15April 19th, 2009 · 06:57 PM
6 posts
Australia
How to Smash out guitar riffs, when you're not a guitarist
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: How to Smash out guitar riffs, when you're not a guitarist      Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
This is a trick that changed the way I wrote music.

With this simple example, you can see how electronic music is limitless. We don't have to make 'techno' that sounds like vintage synths and old drum machines, just because we write electronically. There are truly infinite textures to explore.

Don't think just because you work alone in a home studio, you have to make a certain genre of music. All the instruments in the world have been recorded at some point. So with a mixture or sampling, synthesis and creativity, you can turn your computer into a metal band, a Jazz Trio or an orchestra. That's when you can make true expression because, you're not bound by tone or genre.

This tip has lead guitar done with outboard gear in Protools and Rhythm guitar done with software in Ableton.

I hope you enjoy!

http://www.projuice.org/GuitarSynth.html

Peace.

Arlo.

www.projuice.org http://au.youtube.com/projuicetv
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 12:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.