#1December 14th, 2008 · 04:25 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
just need an opinion
ok... (ive been here for a while under the name ninjaguy but i lost all the passwords!!)
    anyway  my 'band' haha yea well we are starting to get alittle recognition from people around the school from just doing little like impromtue stuff out of the back of my buddys car at 2 or 3 partys.... so we've decided to give it a go... and its like a marcy playground acoustic thing with minor funk undertones....
      and i was just wondering...   is Downtown Sasquatch a stupid name?  we love it... but i just wanted to get you guys' opinions? what do you think?         our first cd wich is in the works (with 4 songs already) we are recording in my basement is gonna be call Downtown Sasquatch  Inner City Sas
#2December 14th, 2008 · 04:51 PM
42 posts
United States of America
its not a stupid name.and if you guys like it and it has meaning to you.its a different name it should standout to people.
#3December 14th, 2008 · 06:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey Ninja dude...Downtown Sasquatch....long time no hear!
I think Downtown Sasquatch is naf , Inner City Sas is excellent.
Sorry, you wanted an opinion ! 
#4December 14th, 2008 · 06:36 PM
24 threads
166 posts
United States of America
yea... see it came out of this weird convorsation we had... they call me sasquatch on the football team and so all these people call me sasquatch and one day i was trying to act stupid and gangsta like and im not sure how but somebody said downtown sasquatch and i was like thats a bad assanine band name!!! haha but thanks for the feedback!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.